Search found 10 matches

by Stimpy
Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:32 am
Forum: Whatever
Topic: why we double shear things.
Replies: 19
Views: 2039

Re: why we double shear things.

$350k worth of truck built with $3.50 worth of bolts!
by Stimpy
Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm
Forum: Wanted
Topic: Want to trade for a FSB
Replies: 0
Views: 1124

Want to trade for a FSB

I have a 1979 Alagro Motorhome in pretty fair condition. I'd like to trade it a a FSB. Needs to be street legal.

Thanks Stimp....
by Stimpy
Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:10 pm
Forum: Whatever
Topic: Slow at work today cool video
Replies: 2
Views: 388

Re: Slow at work today cool video

Great shes cute and drives better then me!
by Stimpy
Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm
Forum: Race Vehicles
Topic: 85 bronco racin the 1450 class in southern california
Replies: 12
Views: 4929

Re: 85 bronco racin the 1450 class in southern california

BLACKMARKETBRYAN wrote:What are your plans for strengthing that area of the frame you notched out ?
I'm a little concerned about your c-notch in your frame as well. When building a race vehicle "over kill" is just about right.
by Stimpy
Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 pm
Forum: Whatever
Topic: Smack the penguin game
Replies: 16
Views: 1413

Re: Smack the penguin game

321' was my best. I how ever was booting them a good 212' on the fly before they would lawn dart in!

Simple and stupid = 10 min. of fun!
by Stimpy
Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 pm
Forum: Event Planning
Topic: Score Laughlin race Who's going?
Replies: 18
Views: 1857

Re: Score Laughlin race Who's going?

I'm pretty sure The Corona #6 TT will be there!
by Stimpy
Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 am
Forum: Whatever
Topic: Where is everyone from?
Replies: 84
Views: 8650

Re: Where is everyone from?

Oceanside, Ca. Ghetto by the sea! Northern San Diego County.
by Stimpy
Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:56 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello There!
Replies: 6
Views: 766

Re: Hello There!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can't wait to start my project!
by Stimpy
Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 am
Forum: Whatever
Topic: Day job
Replies: 84
Views: 10931

Re: Day job

I drive a Beer Truck + Race car hauler for Steve Sourapas.
by Stimpy
Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:22 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello There!
Replies: 6
Views: 766

Hello There!

Hello , Wow what a great site! I'm truly stoked to have found this site! I'm searching for a bronco to build as a Pre-runner / Chase vehicle . I look forward to learning and sharing ideas from you all! A little about me: I'm a former member of Pfluegers Ohana. I currently work for Steve Sourapas. Th...