Search found 11 matches

by Froggmann
Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Re: Hello hello...

Yea just looked up where it is, uhhh that's a bit far. I want to be able to eat if gas prices spike up to over $5 again. Plus I don't want to have to replace my car that often.
by Froggmann
Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:11 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: C6 conversion question
Replies: 14
Views: 1671

Re: C6 conversion question

I guess. My E4OD went 190K or so before a rebuild. That was with half it's life turning 35-37" tires and towing 10K. I can't keep a C6 together to save my life though. 230,000 miles on my original. Only reason why I had it done is because I started getting a vibration after trying to pull out a bro...
by Froggmann
Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Re: Hello hello...

Yea I'm trying to avoid them as much as I can but unless you live out in the sticks, you aren't going to find something decent without a HOA. This is why I like street view if there is a HOA and someone has a derelict or enthusiast vehicle in a driveway nearby it stays on the the list. If the street...
by Froggmann
Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Re: Hello hello...

Trying to get into Murtietta but anything between Elsinore, Sun city and Wildomar is on the list.
by Froggmann
Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:30 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Re: Hello hello...

Might be a good thing I'm movin to your neighborhood then. But since this is my first house purchase I have a feeling I'm going to be hurtin for money for a little while.
by Froggmann
Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:24 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Re: Hello hello...

Sure find me a 4.10 one and I'll give it back to you. (4.56 is a bit too short for my tastes)
by Froggmann
Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Should I rebuild Injectors? Other engine questions.
Replies: 3
Views: 936

Re: Should I rebuild Injectors? Other engine questions.

If the injectors are working fine then I wouldn't do anything with them. Fuel regulator? Yea replace that. Mine failed at about 180K and blew out 4 injectors. While you have the intake off, it won't hurt to do a good cleaning. Be careful of the EGR intake tube I've had them stick and break on me. Ru...
by Froggmann
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:09 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Re: Hello hello...

I just found it ironic that both my diffs are parts from the founder's trucks. (Front is Yike's old diff and rear is Nick's old setup)
by Froggmann
Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Re: Hello hello...

Thanks guys figured I would broaden my horizons by comming here and see how you guys do things around here. I know how to lift things, I know how to bash things now I want to learn how to glide over things.
by Froggmann
Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello hello...
Replies: 22
Views: 1879

Hello hello...

Name's Ken, new to this site but not new to Broncos. I've had my 93 for 13 years now. I've broken a lot of parts, had a lot of fun and helped a few people along the way. The Bronco is basically in retirement now, at 260,000 miles and a pretty cracked up body I'm just nursing her along until I can th...
by Froggmann
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:46 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Alternator Discussion
Replies: 60
Views: 4121

Re: Alternator Discussion

ESHALLBETTER wrote:I am really leaning toward the Ford 3G. They seem to be cheap and abundant with a good output rating and durability.

Not to mention with the 3-bolt 93-96 side mount quick to switch out if there is a failure. I've been running a junkyard 130A 3G for about 7 years now with no problems.