Search found 24 matches
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:51 am
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: mild built 1995 351 complete with vortech wiring MAF and pcm tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 611
Re: mild built 1995 351 complete with vortech wiring MAF and pcm tune
Sold - not to me...
- Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:59 pm
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: mild built 1995 351 complete with vortech wiring MAF and pcm tune
- Replies: 3
- Views: 611
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:39 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Start Your Go-Fast Build-Rear Suspension
- Replies: 355
- Views: 268150
Re: Start Your Go-Fast Build-Rear Suspension
So you guys are running poly bushings?
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Start Your Go-Fast Build-Rear Suspension
- Replies: 355
- Views: 268150
Re: Start Your Go-Fast Build-Rear Suspension
Question. I am in the process gathering pieces to put in some F53's on my Bronco. I am down to the front connection of the spring to the hanger. I have seen most use a spacer either side of the spring. However my front bolt is 5/8" not 9/16". I am not sure what is done here - just use the smaller bo...
- Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:15 pm
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
- Replies: 38
- Views: 3871
Re: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
makes sense, i thoguth it worked more like email - hit send and it goes.
- Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:26 am
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
- Replies: 38
- Views: 3871
Re: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
Kel, Are my PM's going through? They seem to be stuck in my Outbox.
- Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 pm
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
- Replies: 38
- Views: 3871
Re: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
Dang. Let me know if the deal falls through, I'll make you the same offer. I will be in Palm Springs next week and could pick them up.
- Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: mirrors
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2073
Re: mirrors
Pics / Drawings?
- Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:09 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1588
Re: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
I appreciate the offer and might take you up on it. I am curious as to the doubled .012's intent. Is it to make the shock initally stiff at higher speeds?
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1588
Re: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
Maybe I should have been more clear in my question. I understood the orientation of the configuration, just a little confused about the terminology of the other two shims (in this case the lowest two). Is the bottom shim referred to as the flutter, and the next one up the fulcrum?
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:43 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1588
Re: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
Thanks for the input. To help me understand a little more maybe I need some help with the terminology. My understanding (I do not know if it is right) is that in shockseals stack going from top to bottom would be the stack, followed by a 1x.008 fulcrum shim, folloew by the 1.750 x .008 flutter shim....
- Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1588
Re: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
What about any standard valving? Anyone?
- Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:10 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1588
Re: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
Front Compression _ .012 __ .012 ___ .012 ____ .012 _____ .012 ______ .010 ___ .010 ______ .010 Front Rebound, probably all .010's or .012's Rear compression - same as above but with .008s and .010s Rear Rebound - same as above. This is where I am thinking of starting, any ideas or experience with a...
- Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:07 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Flutter stacks - where to begin?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1588
Flutter stacks - where to begin?
The question: What are you running in a similar configuration or what do you think I should run for a flutter stack? The information: My Bronco has 4" Skyjackers with 10" SAWs up front and F53's, 6" shackles, pivot relocation, and 12" SAWs in the rear. I am getting ready to rebuild the shocks. None ...
- Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 am
- Forum: Parts
- Topic: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
- Replies: 38
- Views: 3871
Re: bronco f150 shackle hangers and shackles
Are these for a 2.5" or 3" spring?
- Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:13 pm
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Rear Shocks 2.5x10" or 12"
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1430
Re: Rear Shocks 2.5x10" or 12"
Thanks. Maybe you could let me know if you come across more than one pair. (hahaha)
- Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:58 pm
- Forum: Wanted
- Topic: Rear Shocks 2.5x10" or 12"
- Replies: 16
- Views: 1430
Re: Rear Shocks 2.5x10" or 12"
Mojo, not sure if you are still looking, but I am...
- Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Taurus fans
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1067
Re: Taurus fans
FWIW, I am running electric fans (Flex-a-lite). Did not notice too much in perfromance, but it does keep my truck cool. The best gain I had was with the AC going at slow speeds. Much better....
- Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Poly bumps
- Replies: 77
- Views: 9403
Re: Poly bumps
You made a cup? Different than the ones that come on the Chevy bump stop? Got a pic?
- Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Poly bumps
- Replies: 77
- Views: 9403
Re: Poly bumps
Thanks for the great info. What you you think about these off of a Chevy pickup? Anyone running them?

