Search found 20 matches
- Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:36 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: PETES CAMP POKER RUN!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 500
PETES CAMP POKER RUN!
Any one going?
- Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:48 am
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- Replies: 2661
- Views: 450260
Re: Pic post
my old bronco
- Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm
- Forum: Race Vehicles
- Topic: 85 bronco racin the 1450 class in southern california
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4929
Re: 85 bronco racin the 1450 class in southern california
I would backhalf your bronco at this point theres no reason to leave the frame.BLACKMARKETBRYAN wrote:What are your plans for strengthing that area of the frame you notched out ?
- Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2102
Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250
try el dorado ranch.com or enjoybaja.com both rent out very nice homes.
- Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:07 am
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: prerunner
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2534
Re: prerunner
The 2d built by FOLTS with all weddle internals.PBR wrote:what mendeola are you running?
- Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:12 am
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Score Laughlin race Who's going?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 1856
Re: Score Laughlin race Who's going?
I will be there with our Class1racing.com car (in the car sunday) and will also be helping Marc Burnet with his class 6 Monster/Boost mobil ranger (old camburg truck).
- Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:29 am
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Attn Nick; Go Fast Bronco Mexico Trip
- Replies: 8
- Views: 906
Re: Attn Nick; Go Fast Bronco Mexico Trip
I say Petes Camp Poker run 2nd sat of Oct. the weather is nice and its about 50 to 60 miles. just long enough to have fun but no so long that the wife is wondering why she went!
- Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:07 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Just another bronco freak
- Replies: 9
- Views: 856
Re: Just another bronco freak
I have delt with Bobby and Paul for some time now and can truly say they are solid people. Good luck on your build!
- Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:49 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Hey Brett!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 469
Re: Hey Brett!
Thanks!
If we find the right one Yes!
I wasted most of my race budget on a 2003 f350 work bed 4x4. I couldnt pass it up. With the 1000 going to La Paz and all we are still in need of a good bronco.
If we find the right one Yes!
I wasted most of my race budget on a 2003 f350 work bed 4x4. I couldnt pass it up. With the 1000 going to La Paz and all we are still in need of a good bronco.
- Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:42 pm
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: prerunner
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2534
Re: prerunner
how do you like prerunning/chasing in the buggy compared to the bronco? Race day I drive a f350 4x4 on 37"s with all the tools one should ever need and a welder. I would not be caught in any thing less. You know "with all those damn kids driving like crazy hopped up on redmosterrockstars". The $$$ ...
- Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:24 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: 9" build.
- Replies: 32
- Views: 6853
Re: 9" build.
This is who I have used for the last 3 rearends
the price is good http://www.9inchfloater.com/CompleteRrE ... _35_40.htm
the housings are strong and i went with the 35 spline and use there race caliper(no parking brake)
the price is good http://www.9inchfloater.com/CompleteRrE ... _35_40.htm
the housings are strong and i went with the 35 spline and use there race caliper(no parking brake)
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Glad to be here!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 782
Re: Glad to be here!
Hey Brett! Watched the 1 car coming through Borrego at the 1k. Thought maybe you guys would stop to chat, but you looked like you were in a hurry for some reason. Ha!! Maybe I'll catch up with you at the 500 next year and put a face to the name....since I didn't catch your face in the drive-by this...
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:54 am
- Forum: Non-Broncos
- Topic: prerunner
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2534
prerunner
2007 prerunner (gunmetal)
mendi trans
3.2 acura engine
33 bajas btrs
2008 prerunner curry (red)
mendi
ls2 turnkey 550hp
35 bajas btrs
mendi trans
3.2 acura engine
33 bajas btrs
2008 prerunner curry (red)
mendi
ls2 turnkey 550hp
35 bajas btrs
Re: Day job
Lexus service advisor by day.
Class1racing.com team manager/driver/logistics/prep and anything else that damn one car needs, shes worse than a woman.
Class1racing.com team manager/driver/logistics/prep and anything else that damn one car needs, shes worse than a woman.
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 am
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- Replies: 2661
- Views: 450260
Re: Pic post
race car
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 am
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...
- Replies: 2661
- Views: 450260
Re: Pic post
my old bronco
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 am
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Where is everyone from?
- Replies: 84
- Views: 8649
Re: Where is everyone from?
I live one mile south of Jimco and 1/2 mile east of Fiberwerx in the off road mecca of El Cajon Ca.
- Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Glad to be here!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 782
Re: Glad to be here!
Steve G. I dont have any pics but I will see what I can come up with later.
baja Chris thanks for the new sig. (but I thinks its more like spend 40k hope to get 15k)
baja Chris thanks for the new sig. (but I thinks its more like spend 40k hope to get 15k)
- Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2102
Re: 2010 SCORE San Felipe 250
My team class1racing.com and I will be there.
heres picks from lasts years prerun
heres picks from lasts years prerun
- Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:51 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Glad to be here!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 782
Glad to be here!
After seeing what the mods were doing on the other bronco site Iam glad to be here. I race class 1 Score and have had several broncos and a couple of ibeam rangers. I prerun in a buggy but our team as 2 broncos (one stock and the other built) and a i beam exploder with a ls1. I no longer have a bron...
