Search found 11 matches

by Late Model Man
Sat Apr 05, 2025 9:28 am
Forum: Parts
Topic: NorCal PRP seats with Solo brackets
Replies: 1
Views: 2859

Re: NorCal PRP seats with Solo brackets

925-818-6099 text is best
by Late Model Man
Sat Apr 05, 2025 9:22 am
Forum: Parts
Topic: NorCal PRP seats with Solo brackets
Replies: 1
Views: 2859

NorCal PRP seats with Solo brackets

New PRP Enduro seats with Solo bronco brackets. They have lumbar, heaters with factory wiring, goggle pockets, camelback pockets. $1800. Livermore.
40935A3E-1B14-4D76-8EFB-9627335FC424.jpeg
by Late Model Man
Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:51 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Anyone running gt40p heads?
Replies: 14
Views: 2065

Re: Anyone running gt40p heads?

Well I'm sure all the shiny new parts and the candy paint will raise a few questions with this motor when it's done. All the smog techs in my area seem to know the rules pretty well.
by Late Model Man
Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:09 pm
Forum: Go-Fast Tech
Topic: Tig welding cast
Replies: 14
Views: 1111

Re: Tig welding cast

I've had good results using 308L rod.
by Late Model Man
Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:07 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Anyone running gt40p heads?
Replies: 14
Views: 2065

Re: Anyone running gt40p heads?

Smog's a joke. I think it's a good idea in theory but California has turned it into another money-making scam.
by Late Model Man
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:11 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Anyone running gt40p heads?
Replies: 14
Views: 2065

Re: Anyone running gt40p heads?

Greaslife you built your own headers?
by Late Model Man
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:12 am
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Anyone running gt40p heads?
Replies: 14
Views: 2065

Re: Anyone running gt40p heads?

The only thing you need to be smog legal is an o2 bung close too factory lo nation.you can order them from summit or jegs like 8 bucks Actually my O2s are in my ypipe, I need that funky egr connercor on the pass side. To pass visual I need an EO number or to get it inspected by the BAR. I hate this...
by Late Model Man
Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm
Forum: General Tech
Topic: Anyone running gt40p heads?
Replies: 14
Views: 2065

Anyone running gt40p heads?

Anybody out there running these crazy things? I have a set thats going on my project 5.8 and am wondering if anybody had header input that hasn't been discussed already. I've read every p-header thread known to man and it seems like everybody is stuck on the ford racing headers...too bad they're dis...
by Late Model Man
Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Came over from FSB
Replies: 8
Views: 728

Re: Came over from FSB

SteveG wrote:Welcome. You making it to Pismo in January?
MLK weekend? I'll be there but my bronco probably wont. I'll be on the dirtbike.
by Late Model Man
Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Came over from FSB
Replies: 8
Views: 728

Came over from FSB

Hi everyone, Ive primarily been on FSB and I've met a few of you on various pismo trips and such too. I recently sas'd my bronco but I'll still smash it in the desert when the time comes. Glad to be here!