Search found 8 matches

by 97PSD
Sun May 06, 2012 9:59 am
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: Where should I start?
Replies: 7
Views: 1131

Re: Where should I start?

@ PhiloFab: As you've found out, Its a PSD and long bed, haha. I like your set up with the extended ttb's. I was planning on a sprung under rear to help prevent axle wrap and still allow me to have a good payload... maybe quick release airbags? Hmmmm.... @BajaF250: Oohrah sir! When were you in? @Cha...
by 97PSD
Fri May 04, 2012 4:07 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: Where should I start?
Replies: 7
Views: 1131

Re: Where should I start?

Thank you for the help gents! Baja250, your truck is gorgeous!!! I havent gotten too deep into that thread (thanks ChaseTruck for the link) but I'm definitely geting some great ideas about the front, My main concern at the moment is getting it wider to help keep it right side up. Nothing too extreme...
by 97PSD
Thu May 03, 2012 9:34 am
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: Where should I start?
Replies: 7
Views: 1131

Where should I start?

Hey guys (and gals?) I've been waiting and waiting to start building my truck into a decent desert rig while still being a competent DD. With me selling my other truck I'll have some funds to start with. Only thing is that I have a list but not real starting place. Truck is mostly stock, just exhaus...
by 97PSD
Wed May 02, 2012 9:44 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: F.N.G. Introduction.
Replies: 12
Views: 1801

Re: F.N.G. Introduction.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I'll get some more pictures of my trucks for you guys. Welcome! My one ton was a money pit too! Yeah, literally everything that's know to happen to 6.0's happened to mine. I can't tell you how happy I was when I sold it! Lost a LOT of money but its no longer my...
by 97PSD
Wed May 02, 2012 1:26 am
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: 1995 4x4 F150 extra cab project
Replies: 68
Views: 15990

Re: 1995 4x4 F150 extra cab project

funinthesun95 wrote:ammo can I like....Medical Field Chest .....I like these because they have 6 to 8 closing clamps to hold the lid on and the seal

Yeah, the field chests are nice, I've got one in the garage that I keep ammo in. :D Go America! Haha
by 97PSD
Wed May 02, 2012 12:43 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: F.N.G. Introduction.
Replies: 12
Views: 1801

Re: F.N.G. Introduction.

Here's my first love; Betsy.... https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/30028_392835609141_583869141_4199497_4348220_n.jpg Here's my first dream truck: Marilyn ($ pit!!!)... https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/180605_10150098790859142_583869141_6462484_7775445_n.jpg Her...
by 97PSD
Wed May 02, 2012 12:35 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: F.N.G. Introduction.
Replies: 12
Views: 1801

F.N.G. Introduction.

Hey everyone, I found out about this forum from snooping through threads of "ChaseTruck754" on the FTE forums (huge fan of your trucks sir!). I've always loved prerunners and this site definitely caters more to my tastes and opinions of off road trucks better than all the mud boggers over there. Lit...
by 97PSD
Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 pm
Forum: Non-Broncos
Topic: 1995 4x4 F150 extra cab project
Replies: 68
Views: 15990

Re: 1995 4x4 F150 extra cab project

Hey, I wanted to try to revive this thread. You have any new updates? As for tool boxes, you can probably find one the right size at McMaster-Carr: http://www.mcmaster.com/#jobsite-boxes/=hckjxk Another option would be ammo cans (at least .50 cal, 40 mm grenade, or 25 mm chain gun) would work. Some ...