78 is an f150.Broncodawg wrote:Nice trucks and welcome.
Is your 78 an F350 with the killer front axle?
Can't tell with the hubcaps.
Hope someone didn't swipe your gas cap doors?
See ya here.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 505
Re: Hello
- Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:36 pm
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Gear ratios
- Replies: 107
- Views: 13975
Re: Gear ratios
Gears depend on the health of the motor.
When I built my 5.0 and converted to MAF and a nice cam it would light up 37" MTR's with 4.10's. Now that the motor has 75K on it it feels like I need 4.88's.
I miss that fresh motor.
When I built my 5.0 and converted to MAF and a nice cam it would light up 37" MTR's with 4.10's. Now that the motor has 75K on it it feels like I need 4.88's.
I miss that fresh motor.
- Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 505
Hello
Joining the party. MDA from the other sites. Three toys that won't go away. I live for blasting in the snow - because I don't have a desert any longer. The 78 supercab is the keeper..for now..... http://parkerbuster.com/forsale/1978F150/03.JPG http://parkerbuster.com/forsale/1992Bronco/01.JPG http:/...
