Search found 67 matches
- Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:00 pm
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
- Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:00 am
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
Thanks guys. With the new lowered price I'm getting a lot of calls and interest..............
Just to add to the ad, it gets smogged and fresh reg. next week.
Just to add to the ad, it gets smogged and fresh reg. next week.
- Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 am
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
New price 17k obo
- Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:06 am
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
I am looking for offers now. If you want to send me an offer please Pm me. I am not a guy that gets offended all I can do is say no.
- Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:11 pm
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
Just got back form a trip. Put a god 200 miles in the dirt on it...ZERO problems!
- Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:03 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Coilover sliders.... AGM
- Replies: 21
- Views: 1980
Re: Coilover sliders.... AGM
I have never used them but know many people who have. none of them have a bad thing to say about them.
- Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:11 am
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
Just to throw this out there. I would do a partial trade for a hot rod/ classic car plus cash. Maybe just trade straight across but would rather have a car that needs some stuff so I can do my owe finishing touches to it.
- Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:03 am
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: Roll Cages... multiple threads merged
- Replies: 366
- Views: 38791
Re: Does installing a cage damage exterior paint?
When I did my cage it did not mess up the paint at all. I think you should be fine just be careful where you tie the cage to the body.
- Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 am
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
New price 19,900.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:18 am
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
I need to add this to the ad-
All reasonable offers will be considered. Not really looking for trades.
All reasonable offers will be considered. Not really looking for trades.
- Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:12 am
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
Re: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
Thanks for comments guys. It is really a great truck. Hope it finds a new or home!
- Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:24 pm
- Forum: Vehicles
- Topic: 1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4443
1994 Bronco, Caged front to rear, CA street legal. DD/Prerun
1994 Bronco. CA Street legal. This is a very nice and clean daily driver and prerunner. Caged front to rear. I used it for my DD for about a year. It has 125,000 miles on it. 302 roller motor with a MAF, rebuilt about 10K ago. Engine has long tube headers with an “H” pipe exhaust. Engine is all stoc...
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:21 am
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
- Replies: 8
- Views: 874
Re: Has anyone heard from Tex (Jason Cagle) aka tex1493 - BigTex
Just to let people know. I had this carb ready and spent hours working on it 6 months ago for mike and then he backed out on me. I did not feel I needed to blast him for this just a lesson learned, get the money first then build the product. So when he called me 6 months later I said send the money ...
- Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:48 am
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Need some help on the tranny I have
- Replies: 6
- Views: 885
Re: Need some help on the tranny I have
Just a quick update- Installed the Drahel deep E4OD pan. All I did was install the pan and replace the filter, a basic service and it took 17 qts to fill it up!!! the new pan is BIG. Around town the trans temp is 15 degrees cooler and it has been hot here. Overall I am very happy.
- Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:46 am
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Need some help on the tranny I have
- Replies: 6
- Views: 885
Re: Need some help on the tranny I have
Thanks for the picture. That is what I needed. I feel the 3 extra quarts of fluid is a good thing. I already have a big cooler and my trans does not run too hot but the cooler the better. more fluid=cooler temps.
E4OD it is!!
E4OD it is!!
- Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:21 am
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Need some help on the tranny I have
- Replies: 6
- Views: 885
Need some help on the tranny I have
I am getting ready to order a deep pan for my 1994 5.0 bronco. I thought I had a E4OD but in JBG they have up to a 96 with a AODE. Can someone confirm what i have or tell me the difference. Maybe one has more pan bolts than another. By the way I have been doing a good amount work to this thing so it...
- Thu May 17, 2012 9:05 am
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Tex's 1994 bronco build. Prerunner/DD
- Replies: 63
- Views: 9638
Re: Tex's 1994 bronco build. Prerunner/DD
Will have some new updates soon. The truck is going to JD fab in Escondido to get the steering all done. Going to install the Bajahid headlight kit! I have been driving it as my DD for the last couple of months every time I drive it I love it more!!LOL
- Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm
- Forum: General Tech
- Topic: Tire Thread?
- Replies: 94
- Views: 6804
Re: Tire Thread?
yes. I have them on my bronco, the first 3 miles EVERY morning fells like a tire is going to fall off because they flat spot overnight. I am hoping to get 5,000 miles out of my rear tires with s spool.robertcrav wrote:Are the Baja T/As (non project) horrible for a DD?
- Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:46 pm
- Forum: Go-Fast Tech
- Topic: What parts are interchangeable between SAW 2.5 and King prer
- Replies: 14
- Views: 942
Re: What parts are interchangeable between SAW 2.5 and King prer
I believe the saw shims will fit a 3.0 king
- Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 pm
- Forum: Big Broncos
- Topic: Jacob 93 Prerunner
- Replies: 106
- Views: 14562
Re: Jacob 93 Prerunner
I was checking out your bronco over at performance plus very nice man. crazy how the t-case broke. What TT do you co dog in?
