Dang dude almost sold his Bronco. Man someone better check his temperature cause that boy is sick!
Glad you kept it Chris.
Search found 24 matches
- Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Flippin Philo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 463
- Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:54 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Parker Blue water Prerun
- Replies: 2
- Views: 478
Parker Blue water Prerun
Parker prerun Sunday January 13. Anyone going?
- Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 am
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Snore make a wish ride
- Replies: 3
- Views: 487
Re: Snore make a wish ride
From what I've read on race-Dezert it's very similiar to the Score Laughlin track. Probably under 6 miles and never crosses the highway.
- Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Snore make a wish ride
- Replies: 3
- Views: 487
Snore make a wish ride
Anyone going to the Snore make a wish ride in Laughlin next weekend?
http://www.snoreracing.net/2012makeawis ... ation.html
http://www.snoreracing.net/2012makeawis ... ation.html
- Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 pm
- Forum: Whatever
- Topic: Happy Birthday Nimrod!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 846
Re: Happy Birthday Nimrod!
Hey you guys thanks so much! Happy Birthday to you too Chris. Man things were crazy busy getting ready for the Baja 500 but now I'm home and ready for some serious couch potato time!
Thanks again everyone!
Thanks again everyone!
- Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 am
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
- Replies: 524
- Views: 34039
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I'm in. I gotta fill out the info and make payment still but I'll get on it. I was wondering do we leave HP Ranch and go backwards on the course to Uruapan or down the highway?
- Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: The Mint, you in?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 574
The Mint, you in?
Who's going? I'm staying at the Nugget how bout you?
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Score San Felipe March 9 & 10
- Replies: 36
- Views: 2490
Re: Score San Felipe March 9 & 10
I'll be down there starting Monday. Hoping to run Cuevitas on Wednesday as well as the 4x4 only access road into Cuevitas.
Silver Raptor with a Desert Assassins sticker in the rear window and a goofball behind the wheel!
Silver Raptor with a Desert Assassins sticker in the rear window and a goofball behind the wheel!
- Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Score San Felipe March 9 & 10
- Replies: 36
- Views: 2490
Re: Score San Felipe March 9 & 10
philofab wrote:I should be there with the DA.
Me too. I can't wait to run the new washes. Should be fun.
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:21 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Compadre trail?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
Re: Compadre trail?
It's only a Raptor not a Bronco but you guys seem like you might put up with me. Thanks!
I'm free during the week a bunch ( I'm retired). Let's do something!
I'm free during the week a bunch ( I'm retired). Let's do something!
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:03 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
- Replies: 280
- Views: 18569
Re: GoFastBroncos Pismo/Oceano Dunes Trip! Feb 3-5, 2012
So bummed I missed this. Looks like you guys had a blast!
PS. I didn't read the whole thread so maybe this was already answered but you can pretty much bank on Score Laughlin being on Martin Luther King Weekend every year, well except for unforeseen forces and circumstances.
PS. I didn't read the whole thread so maybe this was already answered but you can pretty much bank on Score Laughlin being on Martin Luther King Weekend every year, well except for unforeseen forces and circumstances.
- Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:58 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Compadre trail?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
Re: Compadre trail?
Anyone in the So-Cal area available to go out and play during the week. Run some local trails or Ocotillo????
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Compadre trail?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
Re: Compadre trail?
No one is interested in a late February trip??????
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Compadre trail?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
Re: Compadre trail?
At Coyote Cals I always grab that little tiny orange room that's right at the top of the stairs. The room is about 6" bigger than the single bed that's in it!
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:27 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Compadre trail?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
Re: Compadre trail?
You guys ever hit Gastones? Funky little place right on the beach? Kinda built into the sand, big windows and low wood beam ceilings.
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:31 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Compadre trail?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
Re: Compadre trail?
Okay I'm in for the august trip. Thanks guys.
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:03 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Compadre trail?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
Compadre trail?
I've never done the compadre trail. Anyone wanna plan a trip? Maybe hit Mikes?
just a 2 day thing or whatever. Midweek or weekend I don't care. Anyone?
just a 2 day thing or whatever. Midweek or weekend I don't care. Anyone?
- Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 am
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
- Replies: 524
- Views: 34039
Re: BAJA HID Excursion III 2012 - August 3rd-5th
I should be there too!
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Howdy from the short bus
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1600
Re: Howdy from the short bus
Yep. I get around. BaT is different but what can I say? I just plain love anything that runs on gas!
- Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm
- Forum: Event Planning
- Topic: Score Laughlin Jan. 13-15, 2012
- Replies: 27
- Views: 3855
Re: Score Laughlin Jan. 13-15, 2012
Looking for fun in the desert with my fellow Ford owners.
