BAJANCO

Bajaluv
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

ImageImageImage.

I was sent a couple shots from sheet metal !! Can’t wait to see in person, so close to bringing her back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: BAJANCO

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Man - this guy is going to town o this thing. Looking good!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

This is the second bronco I have seen this sheet metal guy do.....He does good. He is easy to talk to about ideas and end product and vision.

make sure you copy Ford and after welding is done do some kind of silicone on the seems. It getting cover in carpet?or no?
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Man - this guy is going to town o this thing. Looking good!

Thanks !! Stoked on progress

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

funinthesun95 wrote:This is the second bronco I have seen this sheet metal guy do.....He does good. He is easy to talk to about ideas and end product and vision.

make sure you copy Ford and after welding is done do some kind of silicone on the seems. It getting cover in carpet?or no?

I’m not sure on interior yet, gonna cover with sound deadener first. In the rear probably rhino liner to top it off. Front passenger area kinda leaning towards carpet kit.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

ImageImageImageImageImage

Couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Steal it is an amazing product, I highly recommend it. Easy to apply, Nice smooth finish and A can actually goes along way. This back area has been five cans total.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

#steelit

Cactus Cooler
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Looks great! That's exactly the vision I have for mine, mini tubbed and plenty of room for misc. storage bags, tire, tools, and a box. Great Job!

The interior, I think when I finally get to mine, I'm gonna Rhino line the entire floor front to back, up about 6" from bottom, the entire rear area and then sound deadening material around the shocks and a snap in carpet kit for everyday driving and when you take it offroad snap out out... easier clean up.

The STEEL IT is cool, it would be cool if they had colors and still be able to do the same thing as the steel it(Welding etc)
I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIN DEWwwwww!
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

Cactus Cooler wrote:Looks great! That's exactly the vision I have for mine, mini tubbed and plenty of room for misc. storage bags, tire, tools, and a box. Great Job!

The interior, I think when I finally get to mine, I'm gonna Rhino line the entire floor front to back, up about 6" from bottom, the entire rear area and then sound deadening material around the shocks and a snap in carpet kit for everyday driving and when you take it offroad snap out out... easier clean up.

The STEEL IT is cool, it would be cool if they had colors and still be able to do the same thing as the steel it(Welding etc)

Thanks I appreciate that, yeah I basically have the same ideas you. I just ordered The raptor spray in bedliner kit. After I use sound deadener from front to rear in the passenger area I will use the liner for the the cargo area and in the wheel well areas. This should help protect from rust,look cleaner, also this will help with sound also. And I’m still torn on whether or not I will install carpet for the feet areas upfront.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

And I agree steel it would be cool in other colors. I was told the reason that it’s this color gray is the amount of stainless steal in the mix. I was told the are working on different colors like black but don’t get the same adhesion as they do with the grey.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

But in the end it’s a great product and looks good in person. I think this summer I might strip my suspension and do my rear axle housing and I-beams to match

funinthesun95
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco MAF UsShift

Post by funinthesun95 »

what stick down mat are you using?
Good people + Great info = GFB
@csracingteam
@Cockstarmotorsports
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

What did you do to prep the tube work, etc. for the Steel-It? And did you use their primer underneath?
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

funinthesun95 wrote:what stick down mat are you using?
I’m using the Noico sounds mat ? It was recommended to me.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:What did you do to prep the tube work, etc. for the Steel-It? And did you use their primer underneath?

I started by using scotch brite on all tubes and Fab work. The a damp towel to remove all dust particles. No I did not use any primer and the finish is excellent. I’m very happy with the product, almost seems like powder coating. I’m currently Saving money to buy a few more cans lol.

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

ImageImage

So this is the product that I’m using in the passenger areas of my bronco. I ordered a raptor liner kit for the cargo area and possibly the floorboards on the driver and passenger side. I was told that the sound deadener starts to get tacky when it’s around the transmission heat so I might go over it with the liner. Then carpet in the passenger area to top it off.

DMbronco
Bronco Info: 96 XLT 351

Post by DMbronco »

Badass man! cage and tin work look great- Steel-it looks sharp!
redrdr67
Bronco Info: 1999 F350, 1999 E350, 1995 F150 2WD

Post by redrdr67 »

Another great looking build! And thanks for sharing the products to help silence the cab.
Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

DMbronco wrote:Badass man! cage and tin work look great- Steel-it looks sharp!

Thanks buddy !!

Bajaluv

BAJANCO

Post by Bajaluv »

redrdr67 wrote:Another great looking build! And thanks for sharing the products to help silence the cab.

Appreciate the kind words ! Yea most my knowledge is from this site and the bronco community. All good people Image I’m using this sound deadener anywhere there is sheet metal. Actually doing the inside of my doors as I type this message.