WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Post by SteveG »

Anyone have one of these to sell?

557FC713-8990-4DAA-801D-EAB76E75F2E8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Re: WANTED: Plastic Under Tailgate, 96 Bronco

Post by 1Hondalover »

Surprised if I don't have whatever it is Steven but.......what is it? There's a plastic piece there? The length of the TG?
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Post by 1Hondalover »

One of us is smoking something.....I don't see it.
Bronco tailgate.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1Hondalover

Post by 1Hondalover »

OK it's me. Just looked under the TG of the 96 and there it is. Never even noticed that thing before.

Hmmm.....on our way up tomorrow I'll go dig around in the barn through the stripped 96 parts bin.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

1Hondalover wrote:OK it's me. Just looked under the TG of the 96 and there it is. Never even noticed that thing before.

Hmmm.....on our way up tomorrow I'll go dig around in the barn through the stripped 96 parts bin.
Sounds good. Thanks, Jim!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Becks_Bronco
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8

Post by Becks_Bronco »

I'll be at the JY on Saturday to try and find the circuit board for my overhead console. I'll pick up the flap too if i can find one.
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Becks_Bronco wrote:I'll be at the JY on Saturday to try and find the circuit board for my overhead console. I'll pick up the flap too if i can find one.
Thanks, brother. Jim has me covered.
Sho nuff,
SteveG