Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff

RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

What a shit show...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

At that price, you think he would have had a 9" full floater.

David...
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Post by cs_drums »

Bunch of haters. The market will determine what he'll actually get. Some people can't money dump and mace there Broncos built for them. I really don't see what you all are scoffing at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

The problem and reason for giving him a bad time is asking for Snapon prices for Harbor Freight quality.

Now doing the best with what you've got or can afford is just fine. Run what Ya brung. Most of us can't afford to throw a ton of money at their Bronco to have a race shop build it for us. But we understand that our Broncos are not worth $17k.

That's my opinion and opinions are like Farts, Some stink and some don't.

:-)

David...
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

Re: Craigslist, RDC, DR, etc... Go Fast Bronco Stuff

Post by S00TLYFE »

BDKW1 wrote:Grader blade complete with steel cable limit straps!
Got a good chuckle out of that one
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
S00TLYFE

Re:

Post by S00TLYFE »

Wrightracing.net wrote:The problem and reason for giving him a bad time is asking for Snapon prices for Harbor Freight quality.

Now doing the best with what you've got or can afford is just fine. Run what Ya brung. Most of us can't afford to throw a ton of money at their Bronco to have a race shop build it for us. But we understand that our Broncos are not worth $17k.

That's my opinion and opinions are like Farts, Some stink and some don't.

:-)

David...
Agree, besides don't feel bad there are plenty of people on there fluffing his ego
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

So coming from some one who has built or had multiple vehicles built and caged I don't think this Bronco is too crazy priced. Running 4 2.0 shocks is nothing new and honestly it work quite well you set one as your compression shock and the other as your rebound then they do not get as hot trying to dampen both directions. As far as drop down brackets with coilovers again nothing new I believe giant sold or sells a dropped down bracket beam pivot upgrade. Nothing wrong with keeping u joints, ball joints and all set up as they are from the factory. Now it has a decent looking swing steer which is a few grand in itself. As for the 8.8 truss again pretty common I owned a rough rider prerunner that was built for Steve oliges with unlimited build budget that had a similar truss and I thought dam someone spent some time and $ doing that. I would be willing to bet that is a strong housing now. It also looks as though it has a cage and it is pretty tight from the pics I see posted. How many people bashing here have paid for a decent cage to be built? Not everyone is a do it yourself selfer. I can tell you by the time you cage a vehicle usually you will be atleast $10k+ into disassembly, fab, fit, and, reassembly. Now someone commented that it doesn't even have a floater. Do you realize the cost of a full floater. A good floater would be over half of the asking price. At the end of the day we all have values we put on our vehicles like the 250k bronco ect. We can't base a broncos worth off the fiberglass mounting or quality. I would personally put stock steel fender back on if it will tuck them. I'm not a fan of fiberglass on stock width. I feel $17k is fair and seller would probably settle for a little less making it decent buy. But this is just my .02
S00TLYFE

Post by S00TLYFE »

I asked if it was the Giant kit when I saw drop brackets he said they weren't. Agree steering and cage is nice. The rest might work but it's hideous IMO. 17,500 if it was all clean and cherry. Agree also about the glass on stock width it's not good looking, I'm sure dude priced it expecting to settle for less though. Nice enough guy just don't agree with 17.5k he did lower to 15k today though.
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

Post by Tchajagos »

This guy parted out a 95 F150 and has a few parts left on dezert Rangers
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/5663329330.html

Here is a 1992 5.0l for $1100 if someone is looking. They contacted me to fire sell yesterday so someone can probably get a better deal.
FUFIMI
Bronco Info: 1965 Ford F100 (Señor Mostaza)

Post by FUFIMI »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Funny I looked at that again last night. Been for sale for a little while I think as I know I have sen it before. If it was the 7.3L vs. the 460 I'd be all over it.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Wrightracing.net

There was a white 89 centurion c350 on ebay that just sold on ebay.

David...
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Was that one in Northern CA - Growley or something like that?

There was a white 88-91 body style up there at some little dealership for a long time. Was on CL for a long while, did a couple runs on eBay appearing as "sold" each time, but then magically coming back up. I was meaning to call the dealership & ask why this thing had sold a couple times but never left as I was interested in the thing, but figured at this price range for it not to be gone already then it wasn't worth my legwork or time investigating most likely and I dropped it.
Wrightracing.net

This one on ebay was in Orange County and was being sold by a Non profit organization that had it donated to them.

David...
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Wonder if it's the same one. Looks like it with the wheel flares, etc. but you never know. Wish I woulda seen the ad & gone to look, but probably better for my marriage that I didn't...
S00TLYFE

Post by S00TLYFE »

Saw a centurion down in San Diego on a lot for $3000 a couple months back. If it was a 7.3 or 460 I would have taken it home as a tow rig but it was only a 5.8
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

S00TLYFE wrote:Saw a centurion down in San Diego on a lot for $3000 a couple months back. If it was a 7.3 or 460 I would have taken it home as a tow rig but it was only a 5.8
Where at? Might show it to my dad
Potato.
S00TLYFE

Post by S00TLYFE »

zachwabbit wrote:
S00TLYFE wrote:Saw a centurion down in San Diego on a lot for $3000 a couple months back. If it was a 7.3 or 460 I would have taken it home as a tow rig but it was only a 5.8
Where at? Might show it to my dad
It's probably gone now but it was in one of those lots down by the beach in like Oceanside/Carlsbad been a few months though.
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

Post by Tchajagos »