Bassani headers order - PAIN IN THE ASS

XLR8
Bronco Info: 1995 Bronco XL

Post by XLR8 »

So back on 8/16/19 i ordered a set of Bassani headers and Y pipe from LMPerformance. Y pipe shipped about 2 weeks later but the header was never sent. Tons of back and forth between LMP and Bassani but nothing. I asked them for a refund right around 10/2...nothing. Finally contacted my credit card company to have them deal with it. LMP has been pretty good to deal with but in the beginning kept referring me to Bassani. I told them i bought from them not the manufacturer so it's on them.

Painful
Cricket
Bronco Info: '91 F-150 Custom Shortbed, 2WD converting to 4WD with C&T

Re: Bassani headers order - PAIN IN THE ASS

Post by Cricket »

If you get things refunded and start over; I ordered the Lightning Headers and exhaust from LMR.com (Late Model Restoration), they carry Bassani stuff and seem to be pretty responsive to customer service.

BTW, for your info and everyone else on the forum, the Lightning version ups the header size to 1-5/8" and the Lightning "Y-pipe" is actually a dual 2.5 exhaust that is routed the same path as a single. This might be helpful if you need the extra flow in the future.

Good luck with everything, I know how frustrating that can be.
Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

Post by Andy Jones »

Cricket wrote:If you get things refunded and start over; I ordered the Lightning Headers and exhaust from LMR.com (Late Model Restoration), they carry Bassani stuff and seem to be pretty responsive to customer service.

BTW, for your info and everyone else on the forum, the Lightning version ups the header size to 1-5/8" and the Lightning "Y-pipe" is actually a dual 2.5 exhaust that is routed the same path as a single. This might be helpful if you need the extra flow in the future.

Good luck with everything, I know how frustrating that can be.
I ordered this same set up! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk