Suspension questions

Hazard235
Bronco Info: 1990 bronco in need of love

Suspension questions

Post by Hazard235 »

hi GFB
Im debating right now on a couple things for my rig.
I want to throw the solo motorsports LT kit on my rig but will have to wait until tax time. But i am inpatienr and want something now to hold me over until then. What would you guys say is the best overall 4in lift kit to hold me off as i seen them for 400-800. Thanks
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

Suspension questions

Post by Tchajagos »

All the generic ones are pretty much the same. If you get the one with the extended radius arms you should be in good shape. Are you wanting the 4.5" wider set up from solo or just the cut/turn 4" lift? You can always get the cut/turn beams now and add on the coilovers and other stuff later (unless you get the 4.5" wider ones) that way you won't have to run drop brackets for the front axle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hazard235

Re: Suspension questions

Post by Hazard235 »

One day i want the 4.5 over next year i wanted to get the stage 3 from solo. But the stock right now is driving me insane. So i was just kinda wondering what i could do to get buy. You said cut and turn with new springs?
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

Suspension questions

Post by Tchajagos »

You can always go with the stage 1 kit first. Almost all of the stage 1 kit is used in the stage 3 kit. You would just need to get some blocks or something for the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hazard235

Post by Hazard235 »

Yea its my firat ttb vehicle what exactly does thr cut and turn do? I
damon1272

Post by damon1272 »

Cut and turned refers to having the lower ball joint cut and moved out to correct for camber. If looking at the solo stuff then as said before buy their stage 1 set up. A set of cut and turned beams and cut radius arms would get you your lift and get you part way there till money comes around. Then you are not buying a kit then dumping it.