Pressure Washer Recommendations

PBR
Founder

Re: Pressure Washer Recommendations

Post by PBR »

I know I"m late to this but I will chime in anyway...

I got a super cheap HF electric and I love it!!! With the coupon it cost around $60 and I use it all the time. When it dies I will throw it out and buy another one for $60. It's decently quiet and will take the paint off my house.

I had a honda gas years ago and with how bad CA fuel is I had issues with it all the time. I spent more time fixing it then using it.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I think I am going to take the advice about the Electric Pressure Washer. The whole California Gas thing and it sitting for long time periods, California gas does a number on my generator as it is. Also the long hose is a great Idea also.

I ordered the
casulo

Electric Pressure Washer MAX 3500PSI 2.6GPM

I will let you know how it works out, it was around $175 but I paid extra for a 3 year replacement warranty on it if it breaks down.Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Nice! Let us know how it goes.

I ended up buying this Ryobi model at Home Depot. So far, so good. I didn’t pay attention when I bought it, but the hose is 50 feet long, which is handy.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-3300- ... /310449458

I also ordered a foam cannon (since the primary purpose for this is washing cars). I’d looked at a few, ranging from $20-$100. After talking to the detailer that washers our fleet cars and trailers, I went with the $20 version... he said he’s been using the same $20 eBay foam cannon for about 2 years. Good enough for me!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
redrdr67
Bronco Info: 1999 F350, 1999 E350, 1995 F150 2WD

Post by redrdr67 »

I'm not endorsing gas or electric, but a public service announcement for gas engines and non use. If there is an in line fuel shut off valve, turn it off and just run the engine(with water running through pump) until the engine stops on it's own. You just want to prevent gas from sitting in the carb, evaporating, and plugging up jets, ports, etc.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

redrdr67 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:32 pm
I'm not endorsing gas or electric, but a public service announcement for gas engines and non use. If there is an in line fuel shut off valve, turn it off and just run the engine(with water running through pump) until the engine stops on it's own. You just want to prevent gas from sitting in the carb, evaporating, and plugging up jets, ports, etc.
Ditto. I always shut the gas off on small engines and let them run the carburetor out of fuel.

Also, I ordered an $18 foam cannon online after the detailed we use at work recommended it... works great. What an ideal addition to the home wash station... washed the Explorer and waste bins. Wilson is next
B3A683F8-4BE8-47CC-AE74-274B1A4DF874.jpeg
B3A683F8-4BE8-47CC-AE74-274B1A4DF874.jpeg (42.96 KiB) Viewed 864 times
Sho nuff,
SteveG