New Members Please Read

S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

New Members Please Read

Post by S00TLYFE »

Just want to touch on something that seems to be happening on Gofast a lot lately.

It seems that a lot of new members and long time lurkers have been lowballing people on the classifieds pages.
This forum was started (long before I was even around) because people were sick of the BS involved with forums like DR and Full Size Bronco, included in this is low-balling.

For the new people, the etiquette we have on Gofast is as follows: Sellers list stuff for "the gofast price" this is a fair price while still being a good deal for other enthusiasts, if it's listed as OBO, that means there is some wiggle room in the price, what it doesn't mean, is that when someone has something listed for $1000 obo, that offering $500 is acceptable.

When people come to this page and make offers like that, it undermines what this page is about, if you are one of these people, please save the lowball offers for Facebook classifieds and other forums, and if you can't do that, then this page isn't for you. Thank you.
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Re: New Members Please Read

Post by Nick »

Well said!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
eoffroader
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4.5 beams bilstein c/o behind the beam rad arms 456 front and rear f53 deavers blue inte

Re: New Members Please Read

Post by eoffroader »

I'll give you 500 for you front end in the classifieds haha ya I hate that too and that's why I never sell stuff