Cut n turn $

bpburnard05
Bronco Info: 1995 bronco 5.8, e4od

Cut n turn $

Post by bpburnard05 »

What’s the typical cost for cut n turn beams but keeping stock width? Looking at some options and found a set used. Just kinda wondering what prices are at and if it’s a decent deal at $700? Just bare beams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Needles929
Bronco Info: 95 Part Deux

Re: Cut n turn $

Post by Needles929 »

That is high $$ if the beams are just bate c&t with no plating or extending. Most of the well known, Desolate, Threat, Solo, Autofab, etc..., charge $3-400. You just supply a good set of cores. More info on the used ones, before I stick my foot in my mouth. Upgrades like uni-ball pivots can add dollars quick. Do you have a set of cores??
95 Part Deux. Starting from scratch.
bpburnard05

Cut n turn $

Post by bpburnard05 »

Needles929 wrote:That is high $$ if the beams are just bate c&t with no plating or extending. Most of the well known, Desolate, Threat, Solo, Autofab, etc..., charge $3-400. You just supply a good set of cores. More info on the used ones, before I stick my foot in my mouth. Upgrades like uni-ball pivots can add dollars quick. Do you have a set of cores??
I have a set of cores that I could use. They’re threat motorsports c&t stock width. Have a bit of plating it looks like and uniballs

bpburnard05

Cut n turn $

Post by bpburnard05 »

bpburnard05 wrote:
Needles929 wrote:That is high $$ if the beams are just bate c&t with no plating or extending. Most of the well known, Desolate, Threat, Solo, Autofab, etc..., charge $3-400. You just supply a good set of cores. More info on the used ones, before I stick my foot in my mouth. Upgrades like uni-ball pivots can add dollars quick. Do you have a set of cores??
I have a set of cores that I could use. They’re threat motorsports c&t stock width. Have a bit of plating it looks like and uniballs

Image on second look it might be bushings still

Needles929

Post by Needles929 »

Is this the set that you found used or already have??
bpburnard05

Cut n turn $

Post by bpburnard05 »

Needles929 wrote:Is this the set that you found used or already have??
Found used

Needles929

Post by Needles929 »

I would say that is a pretty fair deal @ $700. I am sure others might chime in also. Cut, turned, plated, and trussed. Those would probably run $1500 or so new after all is said and done.
bpburnard05

Cut n turn $

Post by bpburnard05 »

Needles929 wrote:I would say that is a pretty fair deal @ $700. I am sure others might chime in also. Cut, turned, plated, and trussed. Those would probably run $1500 or so new after all is said and done.
I decided to hold off for now. Still need to get the motors situated and the bronco running first. I figure by the time I get there i have the resources to get them welded up. So it’ll just be the know how at that point that I will need