Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Garlic Bronco
Bronco Info: currently just a group truck 89 bronco 351 c6 gutted for playing in the sand

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by Garlic Bronco »

If you can't be fast, Look fast!
www.UC4X4.com
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Is it me, or does his "bronco" look like a Chevy?
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

Post by Tchajagos »

Lol. It is a blazer with an avalanche clip and the same suspension as his race truck.
Tchajagos

Post by Tchajagos »

BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

Tchajagos wrote:Lol. It is a blazer with an avalanche clip and the same suspension as his race truck.
Not even close to the same suspension as the race truck. Super surprised it's still in one piece.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Yup. I know the truck. John Bittings old truck built by John the crook. It was more of a joke that he was calling it a bronco.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
Tchajagos

Post by Tchajagos »

I know Steve. I was playing into your sarcasm.
Tchajagos

Post by Tchajagos »

Notice the axles :)
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

It looked bitchen, but we watched him struggle on Chocolate Thunder Saturday morning for probably a good 1/2hr.... didn't seem to work very well
Tchajagos

Post by Tchajagos »

How fast did the motors turn the wheels?
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

at times fast, but there was too much differentiation between the left right... when he was trying to climb this one ledge, one tire would spin, the other wouldn't ... acting like it had a limited slip instead of locked if that makes sense
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

Path of least resistance works with fluid too....
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Cactus Cooler
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Garlic Bronco wrote:Image
So as a Xmas gift about 2 years ago, my awesome wife got me 25 laps at Cory Kruseman sprint car driving school. Who new driving/sliding left as fast as you can go would be sooo much fun. Would love to be on a mile track doing that, it was definitely kick ass. So much fun as I told her, that she can get me that every year for XmaS. ..... so that's what she got me again thiiiis yearrrrr ! Awesome wife hahaa Thumbs up!

Pics from last summer, wife was taking them. By the end laps , I was throwing the car around like a BOSS!...... unfortunately no good photos of that.
Attachments
IMG_0417.JPG
IMG_0417.JPG (183.91 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG (179.25 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_0424.JPG
IMG_0424.JPG (490.49 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_0426.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG (642.21 KiB) Viewed 862 times
IMG_0444.JPG
IMG_0444.JPG (809.02 KiB) Viewed 862 times
I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIN DEWwwwww!
Garlic Bronco
Bronco Info: currently just a group truck 89 bronco 351 c6 gutted for playing in the sand

Post by Garlic Bronco »

thats super cool, i assume your down south, but they have other ones with late models like in the picture, and imca modifieds put on by http://dirtracewithkenny.com/

parris and bakersfield are the southern ones and then if you come up north they do it at stockton, antioch and marrysville

dirt oval racing is my first love and i help quite a few guys out, cant afford it personally, at least not right now
www.UC4X4.com
Cactus Cooler
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Garlic Bronco wrote:thats super cool, i assume your down south, but they have other ones with late models like in the picture, and imca modifieds put on by http://dirtracewithkenny.com/

parris and bakersfield are the southern ones and then if you come up north they do it at stockton, antioch and marrysville

dirt oval racing is my first love and i help quite a few guys out, cant afford it personally, at least not right now
Local track is Ventura speedway, I guess they do this at Parris also which is a much bigger track than Ventura. Sure was a kick in the ass, pretty reasonable also if you find the " group on" dealio. Its like $ 150.00 for 15 laps & $225. for 25 laps. We camp on a regular bases at the beach in Ventura and its a 10 min. drive to the fairgrounds to watch them race on Saturday. I would of thought they would have de-tuned the cars or something for the school, buts its a full blown race deal. Same cars run the night before.... and Cory himself comes over and makes sure everyone is having a good time and throws a few pointers. I can say I'm totally hooked, any time I see it on TV now, I'm like glued to the set. My Wife doesn't know what she got her ( myself) into . HA! Also Cory and his Wife are super nice people, if anyone is thinking of doing it I totally recommend it. You can tell your Wives/ Girlfriends it makes a good gift age, for say a ...Valentines day. HaHa :lol:
I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIN DEWwwwww!
BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

Ventura was always a good time. Motion tire guys used to race there every weekend it seemed.
Garlic Bronco

Post by Garlic Bronco »

Cactus Cooler wrote:
Garlic Bronco wrote:thats super cool, i assume your down south, but they have other ones with late models like in the picture, and imca modifieds put on by http://dirtracewithkenny.com/

Local track is Ventura speedway, I guess they do this at Parris also which is a much bigger track than Ventura. Sure was a kick in the ass, pretty reasonable also if you find the " group on" dealio. Its like $ 150.00 for 15 laps & $225. for 25 laps. We camp on a regular bases at the beach in Ventura and its a 10 min. drive to the fairgrounds to watch them race on Saturday. I would of thought they would have de-tuned the cars or something for the school, buts its a full blown race deal. Same cars run the night before.... and Cory himself comes over and makes sure everyone is having a good time and throws a few pointers. I can say I'm totally hooked, any time I see it on TV now, I'm like glued to the set. My Wife doesn't know what she got her ( myself) into . HA! Also Cory and his Wife are super nice people, if anyone is thinking of doing it I totally recommend it. You can tell your Wives/ Girlfriends it makes a good gift age, for say a ...Valentines day. HaHa :lol:

i think were going to try and make the long tow down there when they run both street stocks and modifieds so we can bring both cars , its about a 4:45 min tow from the south bay area.

yeah i have hung out with cory and his wife a few times, great people
www.UC4X4.com
Garlic Bronco

Post by Garlic Bronco »

www.UC4X4.com
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

:lol: :lol: :lol: