AN wrenches?

1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

AN wrenches?

Post by 1Hondalover »

I need to buy a set.....only need up to AN-12 for now. They all look the same. Are some better than others? Why?

Appreciate any suggestions for where to go for the best price other than the Amazon and Ebay I'd likely look at in any case.
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: AN wrenches?

Post by hollandermotorsports »

I have a set from ORW that the owner makes in his machine shop they are carbon fiber and magnetic so they stick together and are light. Pretty trick tools. If you are building hoses I also bought the Kool Tools for putting fittings on which have cut hose building time down significantly and no more holes in your finger tips from braiding.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

AN wrenches?

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Hey Brandon
Are you talking about the Koul Tool Press?
I was wondering if they are worth it?

David...
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: AN wrenches?

Post by hollandermotorsports »

No but that looks cooler. Mine are plastic deals that are $100 from summit but I believe they are based out of Havasu. I do a ton of plumbing for customers and my set has paid for its self several times over and saved my customers a ton cause well time is money.
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

Ya, I am tired of doing it the old way. I did see the plastic fitting setup also.

David...