Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Re: Leduc 2016 for sale post

Post by yikes »

Yes.
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Leduc 2016 for sale post

Post by cs_drums »

First swap meet I've missed in 5 years. Still managed to by something from across the country. Just so happened to be from the guy I made my first swap meet purchase from 5 years ago. Thank Brian.
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

There were definitely some great deals this year. I bought 13 forged 5x5.5" Method 17" beadlocks for $100 ea. 10 of which were brand new never ran and 8 Hella red ring HIDs brand spanking new in box for $400 so $50 per a light. I also sold a bunch of crap that I rounded up in an hour and threw in a buddies race trailer. Other than the dirt it was a great year.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

hollandermotorsports wrote:There were definitely some great deals this year. I bought 13 forged 5x5.5" Method 17" beadlocks for $100 ea. 10 of which were brand new never ran and 8 Hella red ring HIDs brand spanking new in box for $400 so $50 per a light. I also sold a bunch of crap that I rounded up in an hour and threw in a buddies race trailer. Other than the dirt it was a great year.
DAMN... you scored on the wheels and lights
Garlic Bronco
Bronco Info: currently just a group truck 89 bronco 351 c6 gutted for playing in the sand

Post by Garlic Bronco »

dang, i woulda loved to get my hands on a set of those wheels.

i almost though about heading down there, but its a long drive and not knowing what i actually need (still undecided group build) and the unknown, we didnt pull the trigger
If you can't be fast, Look fast!
www.UC4X4.com
Cactus Cooler
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco EB EDITION

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Dirt lot??? I saw someone post, was it not in the parking lot this year or was it just that big?
I'M ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIN DEWwwwww!
robertcrav
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Cactus Cooler wrote:Dirt lot??? I saw someone post, was it not in the parking lot this year or was it just that big?
we were all in the dirt lot behind the parking lot....and it wasn't very orderly
Cactus Cooler

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Huh, I had another friend say the same thing.... something about not being very organized this year. Was Curt not present?
robertcrav

Post by robertcrav »

Curt was everywhere all thru the night, but I don't think he could keep a handle on everyone getting lined up
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Curt came by to check on us at one point and mentioned a couple things that were out of his control. Including location. Considering it was a completely different layout that normal, I think he did a phenomenal job. I was shocked by how many people (vendors and buyers) were there when we pulled up just before noon on Saturday. And the vendors didn't stop. It was pretty damn cool. After talking to some people, it sounded like we should have been there at 8am. Regardless, it was damn busy. Generally, there are some pretty good lulls in the wee hours of the morning, but this time there were people out buying from noon to noon.

It was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones... see you at the next one!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Cactus Cooler

Post by Cactus Cooler »

Cool thanks for the feed back. I was going to go, I have a few things to sell and only a few more things to buy. Gonna catch the next one, hopefully I will have a lot more to sell by then.
Garlic Bronco
Bronco Info: currently just a group truck 89 bronco 351 c6 gutted for playing in the sand

Post by Garlic Bronco »

are there other swap meet's similar to this through out the year or is it kind of a 1 and done type thing?
www.UC4X4.com
robertcrav

Post by robertcrav »

Garlic Bronco wrote:are there other swap meet's similar to this through out the year or is it kind of a 1 and done type thing?
They do 2 of these a year...there is the Sand sport Swap, but that is more buggy/side by side stuff I believe...and that is coming up soon
Garlic Bronco

Post by Garlic Bronco »

any idea roughly the next leduc one is? may have to make the haul down
www.UC4X4.com
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

Should be in October.
robertcrav

Post by robertcrav »

Garlic Bronco wrote:are there other swap meet's similar to this through out the year or is it kind of a 1 and done type thing?
2016-02-26_12-00-09.jpg
2016-02-26_12-00-09.jpg (230.9 KiB) Viewed 319 times
robertcrav

Post by robertcrav »

Just found out the Big 3 Parts Exchange is this weekend as well
http://www.big3partsexchange.com/default.html