Job

FUFIMI
Bronco Info: 1965 Ford F100 (Señor Mostaza)

Job

Post by FUFIMI »

Hello everybody, my cousin is desperately looking for a job in east county San Diego. He is 19 with hardly any experience, he is looking for part time or full time. So if anybody has any leads or anything, please let me know. Thank you
FUFIMI

Re: Job

Post by FUFIMI »

He is a hard working and punctuational, it just makes it hard for him to find something because of lack of experience.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Have him apply at all of the staffing agencies...it will help him gain experience, both work and interview.
damon1272

Post by damon1272 »

If he is willing to work with his hands he can go do construction. T/C Construction Cass Construction Basile Const Schilling/Paradise are all looking for folks and they all have work. It is underground but the work is out there and if he is willing to hustle and learn then he can make decent money till he finds what he wants to do.
FUFIMI

Post by FUFIMI »

thanks guys
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Job

Post by cs_drums »

Go talk to a recruiter. After 8 years I can tell you it was the best then I ever did. Whether one enlistment or making it a career the benefits are life changing. If he is interested and wants honest info feel free to PM me.
donncdrc
Bronco Info: 1996 fullsize

Post by donncdrc »

If he is looking still looking pm me for my #. I own a company and we are always looking for more help. We primarily do work in high end homes in SD. My employees are all long term (one 17 years) so if he wants to work hard he can make a career out of it.