Mad Max: Fury Road

robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

So proud of a buddy of mine from high school who built the website for the Mad Max vehicle showcase...
http://vehicleshowcase.madmaxmovie.com/

SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Re: Mad Max: Fury Road

Post by SteveG »

Nice! I grew up watching the Mad Max movies. We don't have cable or any network TV, so I hadn't heard of the remake until my mom showed me the trailer this past weekend.
MOSS2

Post by MOSS2 »

I hope it is good I enjoyed the original. Warning that website may give you a seizure if you haven't viewed it yet. My computer screen was blinking for some time after I shut down the site, or maybe it was just my eyes. Where's that lawyer from the Poke mon movie .. Hoping there is some real stuff in the movie and not all CGI over the top.
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Lmao...All the trailers look badass...Saw one of the actors on some show and he got injured in a scene says a lot of it is real stunt work
cypher
Bronco Info: 1994 Ford Bronco w/ Southwest Performance suspension

Post by cypher »

Can't wait to see this movie! Should be good. Congrats to your high school friend.
BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

After partying all weekend with the VCR playing Mad Max non stop, I went out and bought a KZ1000Z1R on Monday. Sometimes I miss the 80's.........
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

Although I'd take a GS1000 or GSX1100 over one of those they are still rad bikes. Photos? Is it a nice ill handling rocket ship?
BDKW1
Bronco Info: It's the new and inproved Party Barge!

Post by BDKW1 »

Ill handling would be a nice way of putting it. At the time I thought it handled great. After it sat for 10 years I got it running again and took it for a ride. Holy shit I was seriously stupid when I used to race that thing. Sold it to some Japanese collector for way too much money, glad to see it go.

Phoenix0783
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(

Post by Phoenix0783 »

From this point on I'll only be seeing movies for the plot. Mad Max has already perfected what I'll ever witness for an action movie.

A critic had this to say: "the first car chase in the film is one of the best car chases I've ever seen and it is by far the worst car chase in the movie."