GFB Stickers

tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Re: Wanna Go Fast Broncos Sticker Dammit :-)

Post by tcm glx »

I may have a few, will dig into my box o stickers....
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

I didn't know Ollie was out. I have some. I think I left them work. I'll look tomorrow.
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

I have a few, too. :D
VintageIronFab
Bronco Info: Bronco List:

Post by VintageIronFab »

Well send me a PM with what you got and where to send the funds!!! I wanna represent at the Parker 425!!!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Re: GFB Stickers

Post by SteveG »

uploadfromtaptalk1390271150112.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1390271150112.jpg (65.74 KiB) Viewed 4714 times
Let me know which/how many you want. $2 each plus $2 shipping. Send funds to gofastbroncos@gmail.com as gift.
PBR
Founder

Post by PBR »

I'm going to order more soon.

And whoever asked for a high res photo to cut their own should know better then that, good way to get banned if you ask me.
drewbee88
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.

Post by drewbee88 »

PBR wrote:I'm going to order more soon.

And whoever asked for a high res photo to cut their own should know better then that, good way to get banned if you ask me.
It twas me who asked. I meant no disrespect or to offend anyone. It was a simple question, and If a simple question would get me the ban-hammer then maybe you all are not the people I think you are.
D1cker1
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior

Post by D1cker1 »

Hmm..

Maybe it's me, but having a sticker of GFB still constitutes as advertising for the site whether it's purchased through the site or not.

In other words I don't see the harm.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

drewbee88 wrote:
PBR wrote:I'm going to order more soon.

It twas me who asked. I meant no disrespect or to offend anyone. It was a simple question, and If a simple question would get me the ban-hammer then maybe you all are not the people I think you are.
Hey, just because Ollie is an asshole, doesn't mean the rest of us are. :mrgreen:
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

We're sending Ollie a copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Haha!
drewbee88

Post by drewbee88 »

yikes wrote:We're sending Ollie a copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Haha!
I think I have a copy paperback copy I'll trade you the book for some stickers. Lol
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

drewbee88 wrote:
yikes wrote:We're sending Ollie a copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People". Haha!
I think I have a copy paperback copy I'll trade you the book for some stickers. Lol
Is it a legal copy, or a bootleg copy? You've shown that you're not above copying things that you shouldn't.
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Nick wrote:Hey, just because Ollie is an asshole, doesn't mean the rest of us are. :mrgreen:
Speak for yourself!

In case anyone still cares...GFB is not a business or a money-maker. In fact, it costs way more money that we take in for advertising. Shirts and stickers are no different. They are done simply because we love GFB and its members. Even though this is for anything but profit, seeing our logos printed by someone else just doesn't give us the warm fuzzies. Ollie put a lot of work into our logos and I can see why he would get a little upset about someone thinking about printing stickers on their own. Heck, the only work I put into them was to critique Ollie's work and ask him to make some changes... yeah, I'm that asshole!

Even though GFB is not a business, it's our baby and we prefer to print our own stickers instead of members doing it on their own. I hope that makes sense.
drewbee88

Post by drewbee88 »

SteveG wrote:
Nick wrote:Hey, just because Ollie is an asshole, doesn't mean the rest of us are. :mrgreen:
Speak for yourself!

In case anyone still cares...GFB is not a business or a money-maker. In fact, it costs way more money that we take in for advertising. Shirts and stickers are no different. They are done simply because we love GFB and its members. Even though this is for anything but profit, seeing our logos printed by someone else just doesn't give us the warm fuzzies. Ollie put a lot of work into our logos and I can see why he would get a little upset about someone thinking about printing stickers on their own. Heck, the only work I put into them was to critique Ollie's work and ask him to make some changes... yeah, I'm that asshole!

Even though GFB is not a business, it's our baby and we prefer to print our own stickers instead of members doing it on their own. I hope that makes sense.
I totally agree. And have had my artwork used somewhere else without my permission. Everyone has different opinions, I figured I would ask. Like I said I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.
PBR
Founder

Post by PBR »

No harm done at all. The way I look at it is, would you make yourself an RDC sticker? Or a FSB sticker? Or a DR sticker? If you say yes to any of those then we can just agree to disagree, and if you say no then you see my point.

And for the record everyone knows Nick is the asshole!
PBR
Founder

Post by PBR »

NEW STICKERS ARE IN!

My good friends at Signpros just sent me some of the TEXT ONLY stickers (see pic)

If anyone would like any they are $3 each plus $2 shipping for as many as you want.

PM me for my Paypal address.

Thanks,
Ollie.
Attachments
GFB_Sticker.png
GFB_Sticker.png (259.3 KiB) Viewed 4561 times
DezertAlpha
Bronco Info: 91' Bronco 4x4

Post by DezertAlpha »

Do u have any shirts?:grin:
PBR
Founder

Post by PBR »

DezertAlpha wrote:Do u have any shirts?:grin:
No shirts right now but hopefully I can get some ordered soon.
DirtFiend602
Bronco Info: 86' go faster

Post by DirtFiend602 »

Count me in on that for pre order. Mine is trashed I need a new one! Or three
VintageIronFab
Bronco Info: Bronco List:

Post by VintageIronFab »

Any thoughts on a newer style shirt?