Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

Post by robertcrav »

So...I can only assume this was generated by someone involved in the conversation the other day...

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish, or what your agenda is, but this is bull shit...sorry for using foul language...but really?

If the person that put this shit on Craigslist has something you'd like to say to me, or would like to have an adult conversation....

PM me and we can talk like grown ups
Attachments
2-4-2013 Bull SH!T.jpg
2-4-2013 Bull SH!T.jpg (113.75 KiB) Viewed 817 times
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Re: Cowardly Bull Sh!t! Really....??

Post by AussieRod »

I feel for ya, Mate. This is how the **** defects get back at you for owning them. :D

ADMIN EDIT: Attention all users. Please do not generalize an entire website over this. All negative references to other websites will be removed.
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

What ever. Sorry to see that.that's really a Dick move.
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

Post by Tchajagos »

Can you report it on Craig's list?
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

Tchajagos wrote:Can you report it on Craig's list?
I'm looking into it....
crazyjim
Bronco Info: 2000 Jeep XJ

Post by crazyjim »

What the fuck?
greaslife
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.

Post by greaslife »

It some one creating an account using ur name that's identity theft report them to the authority's. the only way too kill a post on cg is too get enuff people too flag it i all ready did.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

So first they slandered this site, then they used autofabs name, and now they're using member names?! And employing these devious, underhanded tactics is supposed to gain them support?
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

I am truely amazed at that. What a childish and cowardly act by some low life pond scum suckin' some bitch.
economig
Bronco Info: 1994 Eddie Bauer 5.8L

Post by economig »

Again, only posting here for what I believe is right because I was told about this.

I personally had nothing to do with that CL ad and i have no knowledge of its origins. Everyone i talked to said they know NOTHING about it and whatever one SteveG mentioned in the locked thread. Only reason I try to clear THAT air, Robert Craven is one of the nicest, most stand up dudes I've talked to on this site and other forums. I don't want Robert's association with Mark to affect him negatively, even if i don't agree with publicly promoting him.

I don't care if the ad creator was somebody not directly involved in the conversation, somebody who was, or somebody trying to get victim points. I will say this, the first people to confront me about this topic, many months ago, were not site "Regulars" and they were livid immediately. They did not need extra research and time as many of us did.

All I have to say.
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

This crap needs to stop now.

I don't know Mark nor have I had any dealings with him or his business. I also do not condone any actions that would harm or exploit a child. With that said, I do know the founders of GFB and I can vouch for each of their characters. They are all good family men with terrific kids of their own. I also know that they would never allow any harm to come to a child. They are not protecting Mark or trying to hide anything from anyone. This subject is old news. It has been well known throughout the off road community from the begining. It just dosen't belong here.

I realize that a couple of memebers still support Southwest, Mark, and his family because that is what friends do. Even when things are bad a true friend will stand by and try to help. They would not, nor have they, condoned any actions that Mark may or may not have done they are just being a friend when Mark and his family need one. If he is indeed guilty of these crimes he will be punished by the government and his maker. Not you.

These actions over the last few days really make me wonder what your motives are. Do you guys just like to stir up drama? Are you a disgruntled customer? No good has come from this BS. You haven't saved anyone from anything. You are not a hero for bringing this out into the light, in fact you've done just the opposite. You have slandered people with no involvment in any of this. You've brought other businesses into this that have no involvment and really made yourselves look childish and vendictive.

Take your drama somewhere else we don't want you or it here.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

flyinbronco wrote:This crap needs to stop now.

I don't know Mark nor have I had any dealings with him or his business. I also do not condone any actions that would harm or exploit a child. With that said, I do know the founders of GFB and I can vouch for each of their characters. They are all good family men with terrific kids of their own. I also know that they would never allow any harm to come to a child. They are not protecting Mark or trying to hide anything from anyone. This subject is old news. It has been well known throughout the off road community from the begining. It just dosen't belong here.

I realize that a couple of memebers still support Southwest, Mark, and his family because that is what friends do. Even when things are bad a true friend will stand by and try to help. They would not, nor have they, condoned any actions that Mark may or may not have done they are just being a friend when Mark and his family need one. If he is indeed guilty of these crimes he will be punished by the government and his maker. Not you.

These actions over the last few days really make me wonder what your motives are. Do you guys just like to stir up drama? Are you a disgruntled customer? No good has come from this BS. You haven't saved anyone from anything. You are not a hero for bringing this out into the light, in fact you've done just the opposite. You have slandered people with no involvment in any of this. You've brought other businesses into this that have no involvment and really made yourselves look childish and vendictive.

Take your drama somewhere else we don't want you or it here.

Well said Oh Great HuckMASTER!!! If I could have a sig, it would be this.......
crazyjim
Bronco Info: 2000 Jeep XJ

Post by crazyjim »

Well I've talked to Chris and Alissa, they've assured me it was not them. While upset, they wouldn't stoop to this level and to my knowledge have no problems with Robert.
cuz_im_CR
Bronco Info: 96 xlt stock

Post by cuz_im_CR »

You can't prove anything so I guess I'm innocent.....
hobbyturnedobsession
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Really childish. The idiot who did it should be banned. There is a way to find out who did it.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

cuz_im_CR wrote:You can't prove anything so I guess I'm innocent.....
Wow....
tvoymang
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Post by tvoymang »

We had nothing to do with it, no problems with Robert at all.

The whole Mark thing is another story. But yes if you contact criagslist they will give info of whoever posted it. It says so in their disclaimer dealio. Sorry about all this!
tvoymang
Bronco Info: (Former) 90' Bronco 351W

Post by tvoymang »

He's got a point though eh? You guys just ASSume it's us.
hobbyturnedobsession
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out someone here did it.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

tvoymang wrote:

He's got a point though eh? You guys just ASSume it's us.
Based on Chris' idiotic posts - yup I could see why he would. Reign your man back in before he makes you both look like idiots.