Something for the jeep crowd

Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Something for the jeep crowd

Post by Polarcub »

Thought I would share a project that Desert Concepts has been working on that IMO has come out great. This is specifically built for a Jeep J/K and includes a 50" Tough lite silver series light bar. There is more coming...this part of a modular type system. One of the complaints I hear from the jeep crowd is that they have a difficult time matching parts and pieces they bolt on. So the shop is designing a modular system that will eventually include bumpers as well. The next piece will be a roof rack. Each piece will be available seperately. The light bar and light will only be sold together though but at a cost that will surprise you. We fired up the lightbar fri night and we all were impressed with the light output. There are plans to do one for the black series lightbar as well. These photos are of the prototype so ther eare a few cosmetic changes coming including the logo on the front which can be ordered with something else if so desired but wait time and cost will be slightly different. Final price is still being hashed out but if anyone s interested get in touch with me and we can talk or call the shop directly. Onto pics...oh yeah powder coat still has to happen too....
Jeremy