Help in Baja...

anger issues
Bronco Info: 85 go fast bronco... Anger Issues Racing :o)

Help in Baja...

Post by anger issues »

Am I the only one who finds this font too small??

God, I'm getting old!!

ANYWAY... some of the higher areas in Baja were hit hard by the flooding. There are folks who don't know if they will be able to get out for weeks. The military is sketchy at best.

I am volunteering to go help this weekend... 29th, 30th, etc. I'm busy trying to get ready for a race... but oh well.

Anybody else interested? I have the vehicles and gas money... You'd need a tent and sleeping bag... and a pair of gloves. I THINK we'd be forging over some pretty crappy-looking washouts. I plan on either driving my bronco or towing it on a trailer. Not sure yet.

I have shovels, jacks, and big coolers. I am hoping the folks at "racersandranchers.com" can get more info to me ASAP.

Ken

e-mail me: kenleavitt@hotmail.com
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Re: Help in Baja...

Post by Nick »

anger issues wrote:Am I the only one who finds this font too small??

God, I'm getting old!!
You must be old and blind! I'm old, half blind, and i see it just fine!
anger issues wrote: ANYWAY... some of the higher areas in Baja were hit hard by the flooding. There are folks who don't know if they will be able to get out for weeks. The military is sketchy at best.

I am volunteering to go help this weekend... 29th, 30th, etc. I'm busy trying to get ready for a race... but oh well.

Anybody else interested? I have the vehicles and gas money... You'd need a tent and sleeping bag... and a pair of gloves. I THINK we'd be forging over some pretty crappy-looking washouts. I plan on either driving my bronco or towing it on a trailer. Not sure yet.

I have shovels, jacks, and big coolers. I am hoping the folks at "racersandranchers.com" can get more info to me ASAP.

Ken

e-mail me: kenleavitt@hotmail.com
Best of luck to all those that have been affected by the storm, and to all the vollunteers that are going down to help!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
monkei
Bronco Info: 92' 6" lift -> hoping to convert to Bspeed-ish suspension

Re: Help in Baja...

Post by monkei »

FYI, hold down Ctrl and spin the mousewheel to enlarge/shrink browser text&images...