APEMFB needs your help! Please read.

BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet

Re: APEMFB needs your help! Please read.

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Keep stacking up those non functioning clunkers like cord wood, and i'm sure that will change, young padawan.[/quote]

Wrong! Get in line for some training sessions behind Steve Nick.[/quote]
Where am i wrong? Let's see, class 3 stripped down clunker. 4 door non operational clunker. "silver bullet" non functioning clunker.[/quote]

Okay dream killer. Silver Bullet will be up and running before you know it so don't sweat that. Others will happen when they happen. So what's your point?
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Maybe he was giving you some of the "your crap doesn't run!" grief like I seem to get all the time. Not that neither of us deserve it though as we both have had stuff sitting around for way too long.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Maybe he was giving you some of the "your crap doesn't run!" grief like I seem to get all the time. Not that neither of us deserve it though as we both have had stuff sitting around for way too long.
ha ha ha never said your crap didn't run. Said you were being a pussy for selling your stuff off.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

My point is......your wife may not say anything now, but as the junk piles up, she'll get tired of it, and will get on your ass to have a fire sale. I watch the show hoarders, i understand how these things go. :lol:
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

How dare you sir calling my stuff junk!!! It's all collectibles!! LOL I'm buying a warehouse for all my toys just like in the show. So what do you think of them apples?
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

BajaBronco13 wrote:
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Maybe he was giving you some of the "your crap doesn't run!" grief like I seem to get all the time. Not that neither of us deserve it though as we both have had stuff sitting around for way too long.
ha ha ha never said your crap didn't run. Said you were being a pussy for selling your stuff off.
And I was retorting saying you have no effing clue what you are talking about.

But if I can use your same argument against you then you must be a pussy as well since the class 3/stretch whatever one is leaving - no????

I don't know if that deal is set in stone so I can't say for sure, but last we talked it (the red one in the garage) was leaving. My supercab is possibly for sale if it needs to be for the house. My ranger is and has been for sale for a while since I've lost interest in it and have too many other irons in the fire to take up my time.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Steve,

You constantly complain about Karen this Karen that about your projects on this site. Make up your mind man! Either way, f it.

Back on topic.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

No clue where I've complained about her aside from the fact that I'm having a hard time getting her to go to Baja in August (which is why I haven't paid yet - still pushing her on it).

But yes - we can go back to the war on whether or not to "keep the ugly front." :lol:
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:No clue where I've complained about her aside from the fact that I'm having a hard time getting her to go to Baja in August (which is why I haven't paid yet - still pushing her on it).

But yes - we can go back to the war on whether or not to "keep the ugly front." :lol:
Nothing beats the girly Alfa on ugliest. Just admit it!
only1mikey
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco

Post by only1mikey »

Are you Nancys done yet?

Anyways, just want to post some encouragement to keep the brick nose a brick nose.

If that picture isn't a thing of beauty you have no taste, none at all.

Keep fighting the good fight friends, I know I am.

Mike
Last edited by only1mikey on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Lots of stuff does!

The alfa is no where near ugly.

But obviously beauty is in the eye of the beerholder so there is a lover for all types of fugly - even 80-86 front ends!

See - Mikey likes um - but he'll like anything.

Oh yeah - and love the use of "Nancy's" Mike. I call people that all the time & they often look at me confused.
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

Agui-E7TE wrote:But then my Bronco would have the aerodynamic properties of a brick :lol: :lol:

Actually I like all of them but I still think my '79 looks cooler and more distinguished... although Steve would say that its only cool if it has '73 front grille and lights.
Augi, it already IS a brick, thats why its called a Bricknose Fugmobile! :lol: :lol: An update on the 87 - 91 is anything, period. The 80 - 86 is far more aero than 87 - 91! :lol: :lol:
only1mikey

Post by only1mikey »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:See - Mikey likes um - but he'll like anything.
While I agree I am pretty easy going, I do not like everything. I believe the only modifications that should be made to alfas would be to weld some handles on it to help you throw it in the trash.
ChaseTruck754 wrote:Oh yeah - and love the use of "Nancy's" Mike. I call people that all the time & they often look at me confused.
If I saw a cowboy get out of a little Alfa, I'd be confused too lol

All in good fun Steve!

Different strokes for different folks!

Mike
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

Stroking is the right word here.............. No redneck worth a damn would be seen driving an Alfa, let alone own one. That brings about a whole new set of questions. You must be bored, Steve.
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Damn! White Lightning is still one sexy lady! I dig that pic Mikey but what happening to keeping your hands on the 10 and 2 o'clock position? Especially in the whoops, lol.

Chris
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

the cowboy hat/boots & alfa are only scratching the surface of the truly odd duck that is me...

I will admit the alfa is very much the oddball in my collection too, but it is such a fun car that it's not going anywhere.

And yes - different strokes for different folks. Personally stroking a 351 to a 393 fits me...

And Rod - as my mom keeps trying to remind me - country & redneck are 2 different things - haha.
AussieRod

Post by AussieRod »

only1mikey wrote:While I agree I am pretty easy going, I do not like everything. I believe the only modifications that should be made to alfas would be to weld some handles on it to help you throw it in the trash. If I saw a cowboy get out of a little Alfa, I'd be confused too lol

All in good fun Steve!

Different strokes for different folks!

Mike
x 2 :lol: :lol:
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

only1mikey wrote:Are you Nancys done yet?

Anyways, just want to post some encouragement to keep the brick nose a brick nose.

If that picture isn't a thing of beauty you have no taste, none at all.

Keep fighting the good fight friends, I know I am.

Mike
Mike, that was the only truck i ever saw chris off road in, in the years i've known him. And he blew it and sold that fine machine to you. Keep up the good work!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
only1mikey

Post by only1mikey »

Chris, white lighting is such an awesome piece of machinery she drives herself self. 8-) 8-) 8-)

No in all seriousness, the new steering makes it drive SOOOOO nice!

I am so happy with her, there is no other vehicle I'd rather have! Icing on the cake is the front clip :D

Mike
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Nick, what are you talking about? Does my black bronco not count? It's been to Baja three times and Barstow numerous times. Okay it's a stock-er but still gets dirty.

Selling WL to Mikey was the best thing to happen to WL. He appreciates it and has upgraded it in a way I would never have, so hats off to him.