APEMFB needs your help! Please read.

Agui-E7TE
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Re: APEMFB needs your help! Please read.

Post by Agui-E7TE »

What if you have an '89 and swapped over to the cool looking 92-96 front clip? Is that frowned upon as well?
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

No 80's update to the 92-96 is frowned upon ;)
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
only1mikey
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco

Post by only1mikey »

Steve, get your alfa loving rear out of this thread. You have no jurisdiction here.

Agui, I personally feel that you have the worst of the three years, so if you were to update it to a say a 80-86 font clip you would be doing the world a favor!

Mike
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

only1mikey wrote:Steve, get your alfa loving rear out of this thread. You have no jurisdiction here.

Agui, I personally feel that you have the worst of the three years, so if you were to update it to a say a 80-86 font clip you would be doing the world a favor!

Mike

I love it..... 80-86ers unite!! I plan to have a F150 single cab 80-86 and its staying age appropriate!! I salute you all for your efforts, and GORGEOUS TRUCKS!!
Agui-E7TE
Bronco Info: 89 Bronco w/ 6 in. skyjacker kit w/ dual Bilstein 5150 shocks up front and Deaver F53's in the rear

Post by Agui-E7TE »

But then my Bronco would have the aerodynamic properties of a brick :lol: :lol:

Actually I like all of them but I still think my '79 looks cooler and more distinguished... although Steve would say that its only cool if it has '73 front grille and lights.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

my picture is in this damned thread & I'm the reason it was started so I'll spout off when I please :D

And no Agui - 78/79 is VERY acceptable. MUUUUUUUCH better than 80-86, although not quite as cool as the 73-75 ;)
Last edited by ChaseTruck754 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Agui-E7TE

Post by Agui-E7TE »

tcm glx wrote:
only1mikey wrote:Steve, get your alfa loving rear out of this thread. You have no jurisdiction here.

Mike

I love it..... 80-86ers unite!! I plan to have a F150 single cab 80-86 and its staying age appropriate!! I salute you all for your efforts, and GORGEOUS TRUCKS!!

Is it going to have the same color scheme as the Silver Bullet (currently)?
only1mikey
Bronco Info: 84 Bronco

Post by only1mikey »

You picture is in this thread Steve as a reminder to all that you are a deemed threat to the APEMFB and a terrorist at large. Last time I checked you were wanted dead or alive, but for some reason the bounty on your head was two bucks and a half used up pack of trident gum. I am assuming it's becuase your threat level is that of a angry gerbil?

Mike
Agui-E7TE

Post by Agui-E7TE »

The angry gerbils are what power the Ultimate Baja Taco.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yup - I'm all talk, therefore the threat level is low. I'm not about to go and update people's front ends for them, so I just get on here & push them to do so.

And yes - Agui got it right on the gerbils - they are nicely tucked away under the hood of the Tacoma!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker
Bronco Info: Bronco AKA The Silver Bullet

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Don't mind silly Steve, he'll be selling most if not all his projects by the time he gets married, lol. He is no longer a threat to the APEMFB movement, lmao.

Chris
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Selling stuff? Says who?

Some - maybe. All - hell no!
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Selling stuff? Says who? Says Karen! ha ha ha
Some - maybe. All - hell no!
What a wifer! LOL

As I mentioned boys APEMFB threat level is low.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Coming from the guy who tells me "a happy wife is a happy life" I'll take the "wifer" comment with a grain of salt :roll:
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:Coming from the guy who tells me "a happy wife is a happy life" I'll take the "wifer" comment with a grain of salt :roll:
The difference is I'm a happy husband and I have never been asked to sell any of my projects. You'll learn one day young Jedi.

There is also a difference between keeping the wifey happy and being a door mat push over who has to sell his toys to keep his wife happy. Just saying Steve, just saying.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

yes - you're sitting back over there and GUESSING and SPECULATING as to what is going on & then posting up on here SAYING like you know when you really have no clue. I am by no means a door mat or push over & who says I'm not happy? I am however willing to sell a toy or 2 that has been just sitting here and would be semi easy to replace (the supercab) in order to get a house I'd really want.

There is a huge difference between me selling stuff because I'm open to it & it would possibly benefit me & because she told me to.
Karen may ask why I don't sell something but she doesn't push or tell me to. She just doesn't get the paying as much as I do to store my toys. Especially if they are semi cheap (supercab) & could be bought again later when I'm ready to actually move on it.

What you're saying would be the same as me saying you are selling your class 3/stretch whatever because you're a wifer. She may have wanted it gone, maybe not. That's between you & her & not my business so I don't go around posting up wifer claims around here trying to act all cool in front of the boys.
Last edited by ChaseTruck754 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

BajaBronco13 wrote: and I have never been asked to sell any of my projects. You'll learn one day young Jedi.
Keep stacking up those non functioning clunkers like cord wood, and i'm sure that will change, young padawan.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
BajaBronco13
Bronco Broker

Post by BajaBronco13 »

Nick wrote:
BajaBronco13 wrote: and I have never been asked to sell any of my projects. You'll learn one day young Jedi.
Keep stacking up those non functioning clunkers like cord wood, and i'm sure that will change, young padawan.
Wrong! Get in line for some training sessions behind Steve Nick.
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

BajaBronco13 wrote:
Nick wrote:
Wrong! Get in line for some training sessions behind Steve Nick.
Where am i wrong? Let's see, class 3 stripped down clunker. 4 door non operational clunker. "silver bullet" non functioning clunker.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

I think he was saying the fact that his wife doesn't force him to sell them - not arguing the fact they aren't running.

And that's where I'm calling him out because Karen forcing me to sell stuff either. He just likes to claim she is or will.