Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

Re: Prerunner Bronco Pic Post-& other cool stuff too...

Post by S00TLYFE »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:
S00TLYFE wrote:my buddy Craigs F100....caged, linked, blitz front end, 9" with spool 5.38s, 37s, and we put a fire breathing 347 and a culhanne c4 within the last year....this thing is BAD. hit 110 out in Barstow a couple months back.
untitled.png
Love that truck. So "plain" or "simple" looking, but so much quality work hiding in there.
agree, I love that thing too. it rolled into blitz as a bone stock runner oem hubcaps and everything and left that way, sat, almost nobody knew that truck existed outside of blitz and the orginal owner until craig brought it out the first time. plus old ford prerunners are just rad!
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
Tchajagos
Bronco Info: 1993 xlt stock on 33' BFGs

Post by Tchajagos »

I want this so badly
keenanduran1
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150

Post by keenanduran1 »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Here are two sick trucks I've seen the past few days. I asked him how much travel he was pulling and he said all of it.
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

LOL!
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I almost did not see the F150 with that urban camouflage. He blends into the urban jungle. To each their own. Reminds me of the day's in Baja when we started seeing all the trucks with California Lifts that gave no wheel travel, just for looks. A little funny. But if he takes it off road for real, I will drink a beer in the desert with him. And I don't really drink beer that often. :-)
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

Post by S00TLYFE »

Lol those things are terrible
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)
zachwabbit
Bronco Info: '93 F150 XLT, '89 2wd B2(Smurfette)

Post by zachwabbit »

ImageImageImage
My girlfriend bought tickets to the Goodguys Del Mar Nationals this weekend and we saw the F2000 in person for the first time, this thing is ridiculously awesome!
zachwabbit

Post by zachwabbit »

Next to the F2000 was this Willys

ImageImageImage
This Renegade was actually for sale
The only Bronco in the show, a '72 with 302 and a 4-speedImageImageImage
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

zachwabbit wrote:ImageImageImage
My girlfriend bought tickets to the Goodguys Del Mar Nationals this weekend and we saw the F2000 in person for the first time, this thing is ridiculously awesome!
I got to help John and Glen button up a couple bugs on that at the end of the build. Nothing major. I love the truck, but it needs bigger seats for my fat butt. :-)
zachwabbit

Post by zachwabbit »

Wrightracing.net wrote:
I got to help John and Glen button up a couple bugs on that at the end of the build. Nothing major. I love the truck, but it needs bigger seats for my fat butt. :-)
Lol it would probably fit me perfect then! I found a guy here in San Diego with a pair of PRP buckets but I'm hesitant to buy them cuz they're the really wide ones, he said he's 5'8" and 300lbs.. And I'm 5'6" and 150lbs hah. I have to admit, I liked that Chevy powered Jeep Renegade and the rootbeer and white colored F100 short bed better than that EB, not quite my style, but the fit and finish of everything was impressive. Ended up seeing my sisters boyfriends dad's '57 Nomad on display there too but didn't get to snap a pic before he left
Potato.
Wrightracing.net

zachwabbit wrote:
Wrightracing.net wrote:
Lol it would probably fit me perfect then! I found a guy here in San Diego with a pair of PRP buckets but I'm hesitant to buy them cuz they're the really wide ones, he said he's 5'8" and 300lbs.. And I'm 5'6" and 150lbs hah. I have to admit, I liked that Chevy powered Jeep Renegade and the rootbeer and white colored F100 short bed better than that EB, not quite my style, but the fit and finish of everything was impressive. Ended up seeing my sisters boyfriends dad's '57 Nomad on display there too but didn't get to snap a pic before he left
The PRP seats are most likely only +2" wider, and make them nicer to get in and out of even for smaller guys. My Seats were custom made for me by Robbie Pierce at MasterCraft. I was a test case for the wider seats but they did them +4 with extra bracing in the bolsters. Before they moved operations out of CA I had them all checked and new suspension cords put in. They look brand new.ImageImage
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

zachwabbit

Post by zachwabbit »

Lol it would probably fit me perfect then! I found a guy here in San Diego with a pair of PRP buckets but I'm hesitant to buy them cuz they're the really wide ones, he said he's 5'8" and 300lbs.. And I'm 5'6" and 150lbs hah. I have to admit, I liked that Chevy powered Jeep Renegade and the rootbeer and white colored F100 short bed better than that EB, not quite my style, but the fit and finish of everything was impressive. Ended up seeing my sisters boyfriends dad's '57 Nomad on display there too but didn't get to snap a pic before he left[/quote]
The PRP seats are most likely only +2" wider, and make them nicer to get in and out of even for smaller guys. My Seats were custom made for me by Robbie Pierce at MasterCraft. I was a test case for the wider seats but they did them +4 with extra bracing in the bolsters. Before they moved operations out of CA I had them all checked and new suspension cords put in. They look brand new.ImageImage[/quote]
Hmm interesting..
Potato.
zachwabbit

Post by zachwabbit »

dtbback wrote:This made me :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDzX7TFuZsN/
Lulz :lol: :lol: :lol:
Potato.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

if you're 150 lbs go with the standard seats. Guys with "smaller" builds like you & I fit perfect in the smaller seats. I'm 5'-10' and 165-195 lbs depending on recent taco intake vs. exercise regiment and the standard seats fit me great. The +2 seats aren't horribly big, but standards are fine. If the wide seats are a deal too good to pass up then buy them & trade for standard seats. I see more guys looking for wide seats now-a-days than standards.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
zachwabbit

Post by zachwabbit »

ChaseTruck754 wrote:if you're 150 lbs go with the standard seats. Guys with "smaller" builds like you & I fit perfect in the smaller seats. I'm 5'-10' and 165-195 lbs depending on recent taco intake vs. exercise regiment and the standard seats fit me great. The +2 seats aren't horribly big, but standards are fine. If the wide seats are a deal too good to pass up then buy them & trade for standard seats. I see more guys looking for wide seats now-a-days than standards.
WrightRacing brought up an interesting point about them being easier to get in and out of, guess that would make it nicer for daily driving. How are the standards for daily use? Main reason I want em is after a few miles of steep rocky trails this weekend my back was kinda sore and my girl wasn't too comfy either even at low speed in 4 low. Just wary of not being able to fold them for camping..
Potato.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

folding them forward for camping is tough, but if you get the lowbacks they can still fold.

As for the in & out - depends on how high the bolsters are. Different models have different heights. I've done them in rangers & exploders as DD's which are much tighter than broncos. I've done the crazy, high bolster full race seats & the standard/classic ones. It's doable but can get old for sure, especially on the race seats. Just depends on what you really want = to be locked in while off road, or easy of use for a DD. A tilt steering column on the truck will definitely help life too.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
convoy

Post by convoy »

convoy

Post by convoy »

ESHALLBETTER
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

Found this on Instagram. I think the guys name is theparrothead Using the #gofastbroncos, so I'm wondering if it's someone here and if there is a build thread? I haven't been on much lately...
Stretch bronco 16.1.jpg
Stretch bronco 16.1.jpg (113.86 KiB) Viewed 947 times
stretch bronco 16.jpg
stretch bronco 16.jpg (77.09 KiB) Viewed 947 times