HuckFEAST 2019

Races, meets, etc
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Re: HuckFEAST 2019

Post by SteveG »

Change of plans... we rescheduled work for another weekend, so game on!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Post by 1Hondalover »

Just decided we're coming up to the house that weekend Steven, so we'll for sure come over and visit at some point.
Bronco Info: 1979 Class 3 Race Bronco. Built in 2000.

Post by 300 »

How is the creek crossing this year?
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

I haven’t been out in a while, but Bechard has been going out with our 4wd Dodge dually with no issues.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

Sad to report that I'm not going to make it this year. Sorry, I guess I had to miss one sooner or later but I had a good streak going. Have fun see ya next time.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Stan the Man
Bronco Info: 1996 Ford Bronco, trail ready/sand loving.

Post by Stan the Man »

300 wrote:How is the creek crossing this year?
The last two times I was at Pismo this year there was no creek.
jadetrost
Bronco Info: M10 Drive Home

Post by jadetrost »

SteveG wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 pm
Who plans this far in advance!? Ha! Well, evidently, I... do now. Life is full and the earlier I plan, the easier it becomes.

What? HuckFEAST

When? January 18-21, 2019
Who? Anyone and everyone is welcome, very family-friendly.
Why? Duh.
What else? One of the best meals in off-road Saturday night.
Requirements: A good attitude and big appetite.

For those that have never been, here's the short story... we've been doing this forever and, as of now, have no plans to stop. This year's trip (10th or 11th, depending on who you ask) was a good reminder what a good time it is. Some people arrive Friday (recommended), others arrive Saturday. Some leave Sunday, other wait till Monday (which just about gives you the beach to yourself).

Saturday evening we have the best potluck you'll ever see. Plus, it's on the beach. Meals don't get much better. Then, drinks are had, stories are told and, well, things progress from there. Sometimes they're mellow, sometimes they're not. Know that we like to have a good time. A really good time. But it is a family event, so... you know. don't be that guy.

Oh yeah, why's it called HuckFEAST? I don't remember if this started on the old forum or not, but at some point, someone jokingly called it HuckFEAST because we hucked the hell out of our Broncos and feasted Saturday night. It stuck!

That's the gist of it. I'll post more as we get closer. In the meantime, get your life straight and get ready for a bad ass time.

huckFEAST.JPG
So do we have a proper head count yet?
jadetrost
Bronco Info: M10 Drive Home

Post by jadetrost »

SteveG wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 pm
Who plans this far in advance!? Ha! Well, evidently, I... do now. Life is full and the earlier I plan, the easier it becomes.

What? HuckFEAST

When? January 18-21, 2019
Who? Anyone and everyone is welcome, very family-friendly.
Why? Duh.
What else? One of the best meals in off-road Saturday night.
Requirements: A good attitude and big appetite.

For those that have never been, here's the short story... we've been doing this forever and, as of now, have no plans to stop. This year's trip (10th or 11th, depending on who you ask) was a good reminder what a good time it is. Some people arrive Friday (recommended), others arrive Saturday. Some leave Sunday, other wait till Monday (which just about gives you the beach to yourself).

Saturday evening we have the best potluck you'll ever see. Plus, it's on the beach. Meals don't get much better. Then, drinks are had, stories are told and, well, things progress from there. Sometimes they're mellow, sometimes they're not. Know that we like to have a good time. A really good time. But it is a family event, so... you know. don't be that guy.

Oh yeah, why's it called HuckFEAST? I don't remember if this started on the old forum or not, but at some point, someone jokingly called it HuckFEAST because we hucked the hell out of our Broncos and feasted Saturday night. It stuck!

That's the gist of it. I'll post more as we get closer. In the meantime, get your life straight and get ready for a bad ass time.

huckFEAST.JPG
The last two times I was at Pismo this year there was no creek.