San Diego Meetup

Races, meets, etc
cwrisley
Bronco Info: 1992 Bronco..........

San Diego Meetup

Post by cwrisley »

This idea has been tossed around for awhile, so let's actually get the SD Broncos together for a meet and greet. Obviously all of the GFB brothers are invited, but I know it's hard for the "Northerners" to make the trip for just one night. Since it seems like most of us are in East County, let's try to take advantage and meet up somewhere easy.

Eastbound Bar and Grill
Sept 8th, 6:30-whenever

There's a large dirt lot across the street that could handle our crowd and not clog up the street parking. I hope we can all get together, meet some cool dudes, show off our rides, and have some good food/beer.

Who's in?!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Bajaluv
Bronco Info: Bone stock, ready to build

San Diego Meetup

Post by Bajaluv »

cwrisley wrote:This idea has been tossed around for awhile, so let's actually get the SD Broncos together for a meet and greet. Obviously all of the GFB brothers are invited, but I know it's hard for the "Northerners" to make the trip for just one night. Since it seems like most of us are in East County, let's try to take advantage and meet up somewhere easy.

Eastbound Bar and Grill
Sept 8th, 6:30-whenever

There's a large dirt lot across the street that could handle our crowd and not clog up the street parking. I hope we can all get together, meet some cool dudes, show off our rides, and have some good food/beer.

Who's in?!!

I'm in !! Engine shoooould be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
eoffroader
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4.5 beams bilstein c/o behind the beam rad arms 456 front and rear f53 deavers blue inte

Re: San Diego Meetup

Post by eoffroader »

I'm in
cwrisley

Post by cwrisley »

Now I hope that I can make it!! I got called to Chico for a fire near Oroville Lake. Hopefully wrap this thing up this week and get home for Broncos and Beer.

Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I might be in, depending on the day. Let us know when and where? I would have to drive my F350 chase truck, Bronco is in the middle of a frame up rebuild.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
cwrisley

San Diego Meetup

Post by cwrisley »

Well, sorry for planning this and then bailing. I got sent up north for a fire. We'll try this again soon!

Meanwhile, from the top of the world....ImageImageImage

Bajabound
Bronco Info: 1993 Super charged 5.8

Re: San Diego Meetup

Post by Bajabound »

Lets meet up Im new here! I live in san marcos and am in the kearny mesa area alot