Mexico Trip Labor Day 2017

Races, meets, etc
TGetting
Bronco Info: 1992 Ford Bronco Prerunner

Mexico Trip Labor Day 2017

Post by TGetting »

Hello everyone,

I have planned a trip to Mexico for Labor Day and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in going. The plan for my vehicle is to leave OC Friday morning and head south all the way to Coyote Cals or the place right next door. Day 2 we will drive down south of San Quintin, to the Mision Santa Maria hotel. Day 3 plan is to go to Mike's Sky Ranch or head back to Coyote Cals.

The only thing I have in concrete at the moment is a reservation, that can be canceled, at the Hotel Santa Maria in San Quintin.

Hit me up if anyone would like to join in. At this point, it is just my Bronco and two other passengers.

Intagram: vorlex_travisg to take a look at my rig. Always better with more than one vehicle!
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Re: Mexico Trip Labor Day 2017

Post by 1Hondalover »

My kind of trip if you plan to rail the rough stuff like the chop in Barstow. Not every mile but when there's dirt to smash you just hammer it. Unfortunately too much on the plate until next year for us, but like to see someone using their Bronco hard and trying to roll a trip here.
TGetting

Post by TGetting »

Are you suggesting that we have to long of a trip planned? If that's the case, I'd like to discuss more. I've only been down there 5 x. Still learning but, I love it. Open to any suggestion you may have.
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Post by hollandermotorsports »

Sounds fun.
TGetting

Post by TGetting »

Hey! Sorry I didn't respond till now. Didn't see your response.

You interested in going to Mexico next weekend?