Mint 400 pre 82 Vintage Class

Races, meets, etc
retroblazer

Post by retroblazer »

I had to call off my effort to run the V2R race because of business travel, but am looking ahead to running in the Vintage Class at the Mint 400 in March. Are there any Bronco guys planning on running? I did post a little side bet on class3 for the Black Bronco, just to make things interesting.
ESHALLBETTER
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.

Re: Mint 400 pre 82 Vintage Class

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

Hey Chris, If I'm out there I'll be riding in a 10 car, so yes, but not in a Bronco. I've only been building for like 8 years, so it's obviously not done.
retroblazer

Post by retroblazer »

hey Eric,
Rome wasn't built in a day. Keep up the good work.
CR
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

By the time Eric or I are done we could have built Rome though I think... Bums me out to think how long we've had projects going but life, kids/family, etc. tend to help things drag out.

Think of it this way Eric - at least you seem further along than I am and actually touch the project every now & again. You may drive yours before your kid(s) are in college. Not so sure about me in that aspect!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
retroblazer

Post by retroblazer »

We're making progress. The entry fee goes in today. Looks like one EB and one Jeep, in the pre 82. #4549 I cant offer any extra incentive, but the guy running the Vintage program has no problem with a coil over, so the Moss Bronco would eligible. MINT 400 BABY!!
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Post by Wrightracing.net »

So Chris, are you going to drive the old Tomato Blazer in the Mint? I hung out with Glen and Ramsey when it was in the shop. I just saw a 73 stocker with no motor or Trans for $1000 which made me want to do it like Ramsey's Raquel but not the crazy equal length TTB. Lol

David...
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

David...
retroblazer

Post by retroblazer »

I'm entered in the Mint in the pre 82 Vintage Class #4549 and #304 in the SCORE San Felipe 250 in Class 3.

David, I had been looking all over for that picture of Ramsey and me. I had dug through all the old Jucame picts looking for it. Please forward what you have to fastraffo@aol.com

No more bonus money for Moss to show up. The $500 will be used for entry for me now.
Wrightracing.net

Cool to see you racing the Blazer.

I only had that picture of you and Ramsey. I sent it in an email with another
Picture of Ramsey I had from one of the Baja 1000 races in Kurt Kupiec's Class 8.

David...