pismo gtg

Races, meets, etc
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Re: pismo gtg

Post by yikes »

I wanted to give you some competition this year Rick, but it's just not gonna happen. The Bronco needs too much work and I've got no stinkin' time.
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

yikes wrote:I wanted to give you some competition this year Rick, but it's just not gonna happen. The Bronco needs too much work and I've got no stinkin' time.

Come on B, its not about any competition. Its about like minded Bronco lovers getting together for a little dune mobbin', some good food, and big fun at the beach. It won't be the same without you man. Come on and show up anyway. Heck maybe Steve will let you stir his beans.

There's quite a few others that haven't posted up yet that need to be there as well. If the timing isn't right then maybe we should just hold off until we can come up with a date that works for more people but I'm diein' to hit the dunes again soon.

Attachments
burger-king.jpg
burger-king.jpg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 422 times
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

flyinbronco wrote:Heck maybe Steve will let you stir his beans.
Ummm, yeah, that sounds really gross.

flyinbronco wrote:There's quite a few others that haven't posted up yet that need to be there as well. If the timing isn't right then maybe we should just hold off until we can come up with a date that works for more people but I'm diein' to hit the dunes again soon.
It sounding to me like it's just not going to come together at the beginning of the year. If people want to do it then I'm in, but it would be a shame not to have all the regulars.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

If we could possibly do this at the end of feb, i'll be able to come out and stir the beans.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

I think I could also be in end of February... Say the 27th?
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

SteveG wrote:
flyinbronco wrote:Heck maybe Steve will let you stir his beans.
Ummm, yeah, that sounds really gross.

flyinbronco wrote:There's quite a few others that haven't posted up yet that need to be there as well. If the timing isn't right then maybe we should just hold off until we can come up with a date that works for more people but I'm diein' to hit the dunes again soon.
It sounding to me like it's just not going to come together at the beginning of the year. If people want to do it then I'm in, but it would be a shame not to have all the regulars.

OK I'm getting a little discouraged. Can we set the new date for Feb. 27th? Who's in.
Ian
Bronco Info: 84' Bronco, Built 351W, C6, 4.56 gears. 4" over frontend, Walker wheels, 35" Toyo's

Post by Ian »

Just a reminder guys, but LeDuc's is that weekend.
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

Ian wrote:Just a reminder guys, but LeDuc's is that weekend.

Damn. I forgot about that. Can't miss the swap meet. Geez I give up.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

flyinbronco wrote:Damn. I forgot about that. Can't miss the swap meet. Geez I give up.
Don't worry, Rick. We'll work it out. This year we just need some time for all of us to get our shit together.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

i want to go,so once you guys get it all figured out,let me know......as long as its not next week or the end of june..:)
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/