Off the Jackstands Bronco Fun Run

Races, meets, etc
donncdrc
Bronco Info: 1996 fullsize

Re: Off the Jackstands Bronco Fun Run

Post by donncdrc »

HotRod82 wrote:
donncdrc wrote:As I have mentioned in another post, I have property in Ocotillo Wells about a mile outside the park centrally located between Truck Haven and Plaster city within walking distance of the Iron door. We have power, water, and a fire pit. I am happy to offer this as a base for a fun run. My Bronco goes fast (fast as a Bronco will go that is) a few times a month out there so I am open if someone wants to set a date.... I also have a Baja and a few guys with cars will be coming out on Good Friday and we will be doing a run to Superstition. Everyone is invited. Let me know
I might take you up on this and bring my buggy down. Can you go from your property in a non plated buggy?
Plates are nice but not required. There is a whoop section next to the road that is open to buggies and bikes.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

This all sounds like a lot of fun. At this point, I can't commit to a Go-Fast trip but the ghost towns and such definitely appeal to the family and I, so it's incentive to add at least some Go-Fast to the Explorer. I'd likely not be able to keep up but, hopefully, not be lagging too far behind. This is not a commitment as my schedule is BLOWN UP right now but the interest is there.
If we're looking at November, the first weekend of the month would probably be the only time we could [maybe] make it. Don, The family and I would be up for camping on your property (or pretty much anywhere, as long weather permits).
Travisfab
Bronco Info: 95 XLT 5.8 C6 Prerunner

Post by Travisfab »

I'm in with my GFE (Explorer)
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Off the Jackstands Bronco Fun Run

Post by cs_drums »

I'm in for november
keenanduran1
Bronco Info: 1993 Bronco. 1992 F150

Post by keenanduran1 »

Im down for a trip. Just saw this thread. Whenever a date is set I'd love to know. I should get LaBronc back mid April so we will be ready to go.
Baja
Bronco Info: 95, 5.8, E4OD, 4:88s Front: 4.5 C&T, 2.5 C/O Rear: Deavers Shackles 3.0 bypass All Threat

Post by Baja »

I'd be up for something as well. Just need form dates before I can commit. Would be nice to meet everyone.