Baja Norra Fun Run

Races, meets, etc
shockseals.com

Baja Norra Fun Run

Post by shockseals.com »

Open invite...will be running as much race course/dirt as possible from Gonzaga south. After seeing the norra map I may change first couple days to roll the pacific.

Night 1 (Saturday) will be somewhere near san rafeal south of Bay of LA or tour the mission in san borha and head into Vizcaino for a cheap room
Night 2 (Sunday) will be breakfast in san Ignacio rice and beans to Scorpion Bay/San Jaunico tent on beach or cool surf camp with a pizza diner at local pizza joint American owned
Night 3 (Monday) will be Loreto Hotel (wherever)
Night 4 (Tuesday) will be follow race cars from Loreto to La Paz (cheap hotel)
Night 5 (Wednesday) follow race cars from La Paz to Cabo for the finish or turn around and head back to Agua Verde for some camping
Night 6 (Thursday)Cabo back north to Agua Verde camp/fish/swim
Night 7 (Friday) San Felipe Hotel
Night 8 (Saturday) Home
hollandermotorsports
Bronco Info: 1990 Bronco lifted, 1995 Centurian F-150 with body lift delete

Re: Baja Norra Fun Run

Post by hollandermotorsports »

I am heading down for Norra chasing the race with the GT Media team. My original plan was to go down and fly home shipping my bronco. But if you have a good group cruising home I may tag along if you guys don't mind. I will probably be by myself but I have 2 extra seats if anyone wants to make the trek home.
shockseals.com

Post by shockseals.com »

Anybody is more than welcome to tag along in either direction. I will not be sticking to the NORRA route only though. My route is based on a good time and anything goes.
Quailhunter
Bronco Info: 74 F100 Stepside 408 sbf complete Autofab truck 74 F-250 Supercab Shortbed

Post by Quailhunter »

What an invite ,if I had the time, I would be all over this. I don't have the time and I wish you a dust free trail as you enjoy the beauty of Baja and NORRA and all the fun that comes with it........ENJOY!