Leduc Swapmeet

Races, meets, etc
cs_drums
Bronco Info: 94 5.8 Bronco w/dreams of being finished

Leduc Swapmeet

Post by cs_drums »

As far as I know you need to get a vendors space to get in on Saturday. It's worth doing. I always have stuff to sell and like Steve said it's nice to have a base camp to bring your loot back to.
drewbee88
Bronco Info: Rhonda the Bronco is her name, shredding dirt is her game.

Re: Re: Leduc Swapmeet

Post by drewbee88 »

cs_drums wrote:As far as I know you need to get a vendors space to get in on Saturday. It's worth doing. I always have stuff to sell and like Steve said it's nice to have a base camp to bring your loot back to.
FYI I showed up last year on Saturday around 1pm and just walked in. They did track me down for a wristband at some point but they were letting people walk around... If they try to crack down just walk in like you have a purpose. They won't stop you ....
Seabass
Bronco Info: 96 bronco

Re: Leduc Swapmeet

Post by Seabass »

I'll be there looking for KING 3.0 12" bypasses. Throw up what your looking for and lets get a network of eyes going for GFBers
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

What time is everyone headed out there?
robertcrav
Let me google that for you
Bronco Info: Lana - Stock width c/t coil-overs/bypasses -- Sylvia - Stock width 4" Rancho kit on Billies

Post by robertcrav »

I'm out for this one
Seabass
Bronco Info: 96 bronco

Re:

Post by Seabass »

robertcrav wrote:I'm out for this one
Lame...
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Re:

Post by yikes »

robertcrav wrote:I'm out for this one
Lame.
birdco85
Bronco Info: 95 5.8 MAF E4OD

Leduc Swapmeet

Post by birdco85 »

I'll be heading up when you do Will. There is some important business to handle!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

Rain, snow or shine. I'll be there!
cs_drums

Leduc Swapmeet

Post by cs_drums »

I'm gonna be showing up around 3. Who is gonna be there and is there a planned GFB gathering point?
cs_drums

Leduc Swapmeet

Post by cs_drums »

Steve, you going with rugged? I talked to one of the guys there a few months ago and he said he would trade one of my headsets I bought last year for a single sided one. If you are going with them, Can you put one to the side for me?
Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Post by Rmc »

It was nice meeting all you guys, thanks for bs-ing with me. Always good to put faces to the screen names.
Rmc
El Jefe
Bronco Info: 94 bronco xlt prerunner

Post by Rmc »

For those of you that didn't go, you missed some great bad weather. It was pretty cold with rain falling sideways.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

cs_drums wrote:Steve, you going with rugged? I talked to one of the guys there a few months ago and he said he would trade one of my headsets I bought last year for a single sided one. If you are going with them, Can you put one to the side for me?
We're out of them. Should have more soon.
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

Awesome time this year. Saw so many people I haven't seen in a very long time and met some new ones. This event has really turned into so much more than buying and selling parts. The weather was great, by comparison. It's usually colder and windier, so the rain didn't bother me a bit...the whiskey might have helped a bit though.
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

Great times from for sure. I thought the weather would kill it but honestly it was not that bad. Margaritas, carne asana, good company, stories and car parts.....WIN WIN!!
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Agreed on all counts. It was very good to see and B.S. with good friends and meet a few new ones. I thought the weather was fine. Yeah, cold and wet but it could have been a lot worse.
Andy Jones
Bronco Info: In the Works!

Leduc Swapmeet

Post by Andy Jones »

Good seeing a handful of you guys... Brian Yikes, thanks for the shifter deal, It saved me a trip to Kartek! Lol. Can't wait to get the rig finished so I can go on some outings with you fellas .! Until next time .. Stay Classy GFB'ers !
SteveG
Admin

Post by SteveG »

Whew! Just got home!
D1cker1
Bronco Info: 93 EB Bronco 12"Over 40" BFG projects 5.13 gears in a 8.8... 1 seat and stripped Interior

Leduc Swapmeet

Post by D1cker1 »

Good seeing everyone