Upcoming trips

Races, meets, etc
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Re: Upcoming trips

Post by RyanDS650X »

I'll be out plotting/prerunning the course for the Arizona Gambler500 with a buddy. Were going to make it a 2 day trip and camp along Shea rd in Parker for the night. We will be exploring the harquala mountain range for the first time, should be a good trip.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

RyanDS650X wrote:I'll be out plotting/prerunning the course for the Arizona Gambler500 with a buddy. Were going to make it a 2 day trip and camp along Shea rd in Parker for the night. We will be exploring the harquala mountain range for the first time, should be a good trip.
Nice! I tried to get work to do a Gambler race effort a few years ago but we just can’t fit it into the schedule. Enjoy. Sounds like fun.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
alpinejd3
Bronco Info: 1991 EB Prerunner

Post by alpinejd3 »

eoffroader wrote:Friends have a place at no mirage right by the sand bar so I'll be around there and probably a run to sand dam
I'll keep an eye out for you. We usually take the kids down to the red feather for ice-cream and stop at the sand bar. Look for us in the blue bronco.
eoffroader
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4.5 beams bilstein c/o behind the beam rad arms 456 front and rear f53 deavers blue inte

Post by eoffroader »

alpinejd3 wrote:
eoffroader wrote:Friends have a place at no mirage right by the sand bar so I'll be around there and probably a run to sand dam
I'll keep an eye out for you. We usually take the kids down to the red feather for ice-cream and stop at the sand bar. Look for us in the blue bronco.
Will do man I'll be in my white bronco with a buggy and a couple samurais
eoffroader
Bronco Info: 1994 bronco 4.5 beams bilstein c/o behind the beam rad arms 456 front and rear f53 deavers blue inte

Post by eoffroader »

Heading out to ocotillo/plaster city this weekend. Anybody going to be around there?
jadetrost
Bronco Info: M10 Drive Home

Post by jadetrost »

crisis88 wrote:
Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:56 am
Anyone have any off-road trips planned this month or next? I need to hit the dirt soon.

Jose
Possibly superstition for thanksgiving