ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421554526.971000.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421554526.971000.jpg (237 KiB) Viewed 709 times
More Bonfire!!!!!
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Re: HuckFeast 2015

Post by yikes »

Where's the people shots?! If I don't see Rick, Bob, Steve, Don, Billy, etc with a drink in hand then I call BS on all of this. And no police lights in the background? Come on! These are old pictures.
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

This just in! Sailor Jerry has ordered "radio silence" and no updates will be reported until the crew gets their sea legs. Could be a while. We're going to lifeflight some pain killers and Bloody Marys to assist tomorrow AM. Stay tuned. Anticipating pictures of burritos and sunrise walks on the beach.
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

HuckFeast 2015

Post by SteveG »

Morning comes so fast when you go to bed at 3am... but GFB don't make no whiners. There is breakfast to be made!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Post by SteveG »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421603738.695045.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421603738.695045.jpg (135.87 KiB) Viewed 669 times
yikes
Founder

Post by yikes »

Dangit! If I could be there in 30min I would jump in the Bronco and go.
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

That looks tasty!
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

It was an awesome weekend with good food and even better people. Thank you to all who showed up and contributed to the table of food. Dinner was fantastic and breakfast was delicious. This really is one of my favorite weekends of the year and I'm looking forward to the next year.
billy1911

Post by billy1911 »

Great time. Food was amazing dinner and breakfast. On the way home we had a little adventure one set of the rear wheel studs sheared off. Luckily i pulled off the freeway right before it happened. Had it back on the road in about a hour. Learned my lesson need to re torque the lugs before every trip.
Attachments
bronco.png
bronco.png (188.74 KiB) Viewed 611 times
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

billy1911 wrote:Great time. Food was amazing dinner and breakfast. On the way home we had a little adventure one set of the rear wheel studs sheared off. Luckily i pulled off the freeway right before it happened. Had it back on the road in about a hour. Learned my lesson need to re torque the lugs before every trip.

Wow crazy.
SteveG
Admin

HuckFeast 2015

Post by SteveG »

Damn, Will! I'm glad it wasn't any worse! Thanks for coming out with the family. It was good to have you guys here. Thank James and kiddos form coming out, too.

I had a great time. It would have probably been a good idea I call it quits several hours and a few drinks earlier Saturday night but the vodka, sailor, jäger and tequila was flowing and the company was just too damn good to leave.

In case anyone was is wondering, Rick did deliver once again and he most certainly had a BBQ master cook us up some fine meats. The hucks may have been at a minimum this year but the feast was at a maximum as always.

It was good to have a few new people out this year. Mike (CITYRAT) brought his wife and little ones to hang with with us and fit right in. Typical GFB members... just good people. Welcome to the family.

A big thanks to my local friend Shane for bringing out his mobile palace for us to crash in. It felt like cheating!

Thanks to all for another great gathering.

P.S. I've been itching to play, so maybe next year I'll bring the huck back as no one else seems to be able to do it anymore!
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

Very sad i wasn't able to make it this year, but happy that the tradition continues! This get together holds a very special place in my heart. It's been more than 10 years since the first gathering, and it was there that i made new, lifelong friends. Every gathering since i'm blown away by the quality of people that come together for the huckfeast.
CITYRAT
Bronco Info: 93 Bronco Prerunner

Post by CITYRAT »

What a great weekend !. Big thanks to all of those who made huck feast happen!.. I've always wanted to go and with a bit of luck we finally made it happen. We are normally in Glamis Mlk weekend , but heard it was gonna be mostly a guys trip. So told the family last minute were heading north instead of east and we are going to hang with some GFBronco peeps. ( funny thing is no one actually brings a bronco , including me to this event ...lol)... Eventually 3 broncos made it!!!... Anyways , the food and the company more than made up for the lack of romping / hucking!...I think I made the right choice! Did you see that feast!!!
Thankyou all for making us feel right at home . Steve even helped me move my whole camp site over so we could enjoy the nights festivities. Great to meet you all . Now it's time to get my bronco all patched up so I can be king of huckfest!!! ...