Pete's Camp Poker Run

Races, meets, etc
Quailhunter
Bronco Info: 74 F100 Stepside 408 sbf complete Autofab truck 74 F-250 Supercab Shortbed

Pete's Camp Poker Run

Post by Quailhunter »

Pete's camp has released there date for their annual fall poker run. A chance to run your Bronco or truck on aprox 60 miles of Baja real estate 10-11-14.

So here's your chance for a Baja Trip.

See you there

Rob
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Re: Pete's Camp Poker Run

Post by 1Hondalover »

Been wanting to do that for years. Too many bookings already for the Fall......always lots going on that time of year so we've never made it. I think Tony should make it an overnight stop part of the GFB Excursion.

Have you been before? Loved Pete's Camp from the first time we found it running down the beach on ATC250R's in the early 90's. Was new to us but I know it's been there for years.
PaulW
Bronco Info: Modified and Linked 1972 Bronco

Post by PaulW »

Info:
The guys making the poker run happen had meeting with Rafeal the first week of July to lay out the new track which will include changes to avoid several places with issues. The guys are working on the GPS track lately.
Final marking will happen the week before the Run which is on Saturday Oct.11th
Who is Rafeal Navero - He is the owner of most of all that private land north of El Dorado ranch and south of Mx3 where the poker run takes place. He also owns Pete's camp. There are other land owners besides Rafeal in that same area, but he is the controller of land use in the area described for the various races.

Anyway we all are lucky that off road use in that area is still allowed. Rafeal is one of the good guys.
Silverslk
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home

Post by Silverslk »

Always looks like so much fun.

And me without a truck..... damn. haha