Races, meets, etc
billy1911

Anyone going to Battle at Primm(BAP)

Post by billy1911 »

Anyone going out to Primm this weekend?
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Re: Anyone going to Battle at Primm(BAP)

Post by philofab »

I'll be retrieval #8 working MM 7-9. I'm leaving at about 9 in the morning for the race.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
billy1911

Post by billy1911 »

Cool hope to see you there.
billy1911

Post by billy1911 »

Philo I saw you pulling in Cameron Steel into the pit on Friday. Was looking for you to come back by but never saw you.
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

billy1911 wrote:Philo I saw you pulling in Cameron Steel into the pit on Friday. Was looking for you to come back by but never saw you.
I saw your truck a few times but was unsure of what you look like. I was super busy later that day... lots of broken 1450 trucks! I ended up taking the track back to S/F to drop off parts I found. It was the fastest way to get there.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
TimmyD
Bronco Info: 1996 Race Bronco

Post by TimmyD »

I wanted to give an update on my race at BAP.

I just want to say thanks to Benny and the N. Las Vegas Desert Runners for all of the support. It was a good weekend with us completing the course for both days in Class 1450. We were sitting in 40th position out of 72 trucks after day one and move up to the 33rd spot by the end of day two. This is great considering we basically had two gears the whole weekend and had a top out speed of 72 MPH (In Second Gear)! I want to thank my sponsers: Winward Motor Sports for the Prep, Radius Arms and Co Dawgen, Fastners Inc, Las Vegas Pre-Runners for (for the number plate stickers), my wife Dusti for the time away from family while standing behind me with full support, Rob from Down and Dirty, Chad, all other friends & Family, our new friends and pit support from "Locations Racing" and of course the support of NLV Desert Runners! We are already preping the truck for the Mint 400. Count on 1438 being there.

If anyone has photo's please post. I saw a couple of bult broncos out there but never had the chance to meet up.

Signing Out,

Timmy D. #1438
billy1911

Post by billy1911 »

I saw you while you were racing good to see parish's old Bronco racing. the bronco looked really good coming through pit row.
TimmyD

Post by TimmyD »

This was the fourth race in the Bronco and my first finish. It has taken a lot of modifications to get it Race Ready, but she's starting to come along.
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

TimmyD wrote:This was the fourth race in the Bronco and my first finish. It has taken a lot of modifications to get it Race Ready, but she's starting to come along.
Congratulations Timmy! That's good news! I'm sure it's been frustrating not finishing. Glad to see it coming together. Barstow had to tell that Bronco "This aint Pismo son!"
TimmyD

Post by TimmyD »

Yeah, Barstow is definately not Pismo. Barstow is a cuss word. All I'm trying to do is represent for da Bronco Fans. So I'm gonna get her done up right.