Parker...Who is going?

Races, meets, etc
Baja
Bronco Info: 95, 5.8, E4OD, 4:88s Front: 4.5 C&T, 2.5 C/O Rear: Deavers Shackles 3.0 bypass All Threat

Parker...Who is going?

Post by Baja »

Was just wondering if any of you are going to be at the Parker race this weekend? I am leaving Thursday morning. I will be driving a class 1100 car. 1116 to be specific.

Anyway, we will be at the main pit with the Checkers. if you are going to be there, stop on by and say hello.

Greg
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Re: Parker...Who is going?

Post by philofab »

I'll be there... With the bronco.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Baja
Bronco Info: 95, 5.8, E4OD, 4:88s Front: 4.5 C&T, 2.5 C/O Rear: Deavers Shackles 3.0 bypass All Threat

Post by Baja »

What color is it? So I can keep an eye out for you. I know I've seen it on here, but I forgot the color and I a
on my phone now.

Drive safe!
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

Baja wrote:What color is it? So I can keep an eye out for you. I know I've seen it on here, but I forgot the color and I a
on my phone now.

Drive safe!
Dark blue almost black, with brotastic 20" rockstars. It's hard to miss.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
Baja

Post by Baja »

Nice! I will keep an eye out for you.
navynuke
Bronco Info: 82 Bronco with some goodies

Post by navynuke »

good chance I'll stop by, since its only an hour away.

Probably in the bronco
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage
towerace1

Post by towerace1 »

I'll be there! Won't have the bronco but I'll be in a black silverado full glass and long travel. Don't know where we r parking the trailer yet? See u guys there.
gunit

Post by gunit »

I'm in Parker right now, look for me at tech. I will be co-dog in the #1815 buggy. This is the first race in two years, I am looking forward to being back in a race car.
Baja

Post by Baja »

I got a chance to meet Philo. Hi happened to be right across from out pit. Nice to meet him. Sorry I didn’t meet anyone else.

Anyway, we got 5th in class 1100. Car 1116. I drove the first lap. I had a failed brake line by Midway. Capped off the right rear, so I had permanent left turning brake for the next 50 or so miles. As if that wasn’t enough, at about 30 miles left to go on lap one, the mount for the steering ram broke off. It was all I could do to hang onto the steering wheel and not break my wrists. Not fun. That slowed me down big time. We welded up the mount when I got back to main, which took another 25 minutes. The next two drivers took over on laps 2 and 3. On lap two, we threw a power steering belt with 15 miles left in that lap, and then on lap 3, we had a rear flat while going down the power line road.

We lost about 1:30 with down time. We ended up behind 3rd place by 1:23. I don’t know if the 3rd place car had any problems or not. We missed 4th place by only 4 minutes.

We were very happy to finish. It was the first finish for the new car. Besides that, we had a blast!
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

nice finish!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/