Big Oly Seat time in Baja for sale!

Races, meets, etc
Broncodawg
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find

Big Oly Seat time in Baja for sale!

Post by Broncodawg »

Ever wanted to ride in a Trophy Truck? How about drive one? Here's your chance!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Oly Trophy Truck owner Marshall Madruga is offering seat time in the Big Oly Trophy Truck at the upcoming NORRA 1000 in Baja.

A very unique opportunity for those interested.

Parnelli will be driving the truck off the line for the first several miles before handing the truck over to the next driver and completing the rest of the route in his Blazer.

For more info on the truck, visit www.bigoly.com

Todd Z.

Passenger and driver seat time available for sale. LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE.

50 MILE MIN. (DRIVER) @ $25/MILE
50 MILE MIN. (PASS.) @ $10/MILE

Every driver receives a new FULMER vintage "BIG OLY" team helmet, personally signed by Parnelli Jones.

Interested individuals, send the following information to RACING@BIGOLY.COM

1) Name & address
2) Height, weight, age & gender
3) Contact telephone number and e-mail address
4) Previous racing experience if any(include teams, races, years, class, pass. or driver, mechanical experience, etc.
5) What section interested in (Mexicali-Bay of L.A., Bay of L.A.-Loreto, Loreto-La Paz)
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
billy1911

Re: Big Oly Seat time in Baja for sale!

Post by billy1911 »

Thats a really good price
$2500 for 100 miles of driving a trophy truck. If your driving do you have to have your own co driver?
Broncodawg
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find

Post by Broncodawg »

No codriver required as Marshall is selling those seats too.
Not a bad deal for 100 miles in a trophy truck!! Show up in a driver suit and Go!
Unfortunately, too many projects waiting for funding for me to shell that out to drive.
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

Broncodawg wrote:No codriver required as Marshall is selling those seats too.
Not a bad deal for 100 miles in a trophy truck!! Show up in a driver suit and Go!
Unfortunately, too many projects waiting for funding for me to shell that out to drive.

If you get a little overzealous trying to pass Parnelli and wad it up into a ball do you have to pay for? :lol:
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
Broncodawg

Post by Broncodawg »

flyinbronco wrote:
Broncodawg wrote:No codriver required as Marshall is selling those seats too.

If you get a little overzealous trying to pass Parnelli and wad it up into a ball do you have to pay for? :lol:
Veeery good question???
eldon
Bronco Info: 1978 Bronco, class 3 Race truck, 1978 Bronco XLT, restored, [for sale]

Post by eldon »

I bought a ride from M.M a couple of years ago, in his old yellow, stepside Ford..He tore the rear end out, and lost the brakes, right as I was taking over for my run up to Mike's sky ranch...Still waiting for my copy of the in cab video....GOOOD LUCK :(