Possible fall big bear bronco meetup or get together

Races, meets, etc
Kittyrunner1121
Bronco Info: 88 mild desolate build I cannot get in my old account so I’m starting a new one

Possible fall big bear bronco meetup or get together

Post by Kittyrunner1121 »

Hey doodes just wanted to feel out if anyone might be interested in doing a little get together up here maybe a run to slashx or something ( possibly papys) my thought is something a day trip can participate or over a weekend idk just wanted to maybe spitball some ideas who’s down?
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Re: Possible fall big bear bronco meetup or get together

Post by dtbback »

Depending on the weekend, I'd be interested.
Kittyrunner1121
Bronco Info: 88 mild desolate build I cannot get in my old account so I’m starting a new one

I was thinking possibly before the swap meet but after the more race Iike end of September or early October unless someone else has a better date
Chaser
Bronco Info: 1996 bone stoke Bronco. Looking to make her go fast.

Post by Chaser »

I am interested. But not weekend of Norra 500.
Kittyrunner1121

Definitely not during the 500 fohsho I’m sure a lot of ghbers are busy then I really want this to be easy for everyone that wants to party i do think the gates on the south side close the 1st or 2nd week of November (would like to beat that some cool views over there ) but as ice cube says “I’m down for whatever “
Kittyrunner1121

What does anyone think about the last Saturday of October I think weather wise should be good (fires about 60% right now)