Thanks, Steve (ChaseTruck754)

Forum rules
Post your buying, selling and trading feedback here. Please report problems so that problem users will not abuse other members.

Users that have not held up their end of the bargain will be banned.
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Thanks, Steve (ChaseTruck754)

Post by AussieRod »

My fuel door ass'y and t/case boot arrived this morning. Thank you, Steve, you have excelled again. Fast shipping, well packed, reasonably priced and prompt..... couldn't ask for more. :D And, my faith in USPS is partly renewed :roll:
Also a plug for Powertrainpartsplus on Ebay.com, superfast shipping, well packed and great service. Thanks, guys. :D
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: Thanks, Steve (ChaseTruck754)

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Thanks Rod.

Damn - that got there quick! My buddy at the post office kinda laughed at me when I brought the box in for cost estimate saying "You know that won't get there by Christmas - right!?!?" I'll have to tell him he was WRONG!

Glad it got there safely. Now I just need more people like you willing to get some of this crap outta my shop!!!! haha
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

If you can find more crap I can use, I'll do my best to help get rid of it :lol: :lol:
beniflas
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco 5.8

Post by beniflas »

Another two thumbs up for Steve! Kept me posted on when he would ship and didn't fluff the shipping costs to make up for the low price he gave me on the cat. I'll keep an eye out for more of his "cleaning out the shop sales".