The Good, the Bad and the, well, you know the score

Forum rules
Post your buying, selling and trading feedback here. Please report problems so that problem users will not abuse other members.

Users that have not held up their end of the bargain will be banned.
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

The Good, the Bad and the, well, you know the score

Post by AussieRod »

The BAD:
USPS SUCKS!, losing packages that they shouldnt, like my HIDs I won from the 2011 BAJAHID expedition and not re-imbursing Tony for the loss, and losing my f***ing X member!

EDIT: All made good. Faith restored.

The GOOD:
SteveG, for helping me buy my Bronco last year, fixing it up and going out of his way to help. One of the most honest people I have ever met :D Thank you.

Tony at BAJAHID making sure I got my HIDs even though USPS lost them and for patiently storing my crap until I could pick it all up. Thanks, Tony, you're the best :D

Andy, for collecting bits and pieces, making phone calls, etc and helping out above and beyond the call of duty, a heart felt thank you. :D

There are many GFB members who have helped, assisted and advised that I owe thanks to, and I appreciate all your help and friendship. :D
Last edited by AussieRod on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Broncodawg
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find

Re: The Good, the Bad and the, well, you know the score

Post by Broncodawg »

AussieRod wrote:The BAD:
USPS SUCKS!, losing packages that they shouldnt, like my HIDs I won from the 2011 BAJAHID expedition and not re-imbursing Tony for the loss, and losing my f***ing X member!

One particular GFB member, from whom I am still waiting the parts I purchased (since April).

The GOOD:
SteveG, for helping me buy my Bronco last year, fixing it up and going out of his way to help. One of the most honest people I have ever met :D Thank you.

Tony at BAJAHID making sure I got my HIDs even though USPS lost them and for patiently storing my crap until I could pick it all up. Thanks, Tony, you're the best :D

Andy, for collecting bits and pieces, making phone calls, etc and helping out above and beyond the call of duty, a heart felt thank you. :D

There are many GFB members who have helped, assisted and advised that I owe thanks to, and I appreciate all your help and friendship. :D
Can you tell when Rod is buttering us up for a Big request?......haha!..not! Great meeting you in Mex, makes watching your build that much more fun.
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
philofab
Basura Blanca
Bronco Info: A pile of crap.

Post by philofab »

I hate USPS too... I've had whole packages returned to sender with "No such address" with my complete and correct address on it! I constantly get my neighbors mail here and viseversa too.

If you need anything let me know, the X-member thing isn't my fault (with the exception my GF lost the receipt) but I still feel like I need to do something to make it up.
Follow me on Instagram. @philofab1 or Youtube https://www.youtube.com/philofab/
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8

Post by tcm glx »

Glad I could help Rod, feel free to reach out if you need me to hold or grab anything else for you.
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

philofab wrote:I hate USPS too... I've had whole packages returned to sender with "No such address" with my complete and correct address on it! I constantly get my neighbors mail here and vise versa too.
Goobernment run entity - enough said.
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
AussieRod
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.

Post by AussieRod »

philofab wrote:I hate USPS too... I've had whole packages returned to sender with "No such address" with my complete and correct address on it! I constantly get my neighbors mail here and viseversa too.

If you need anything let me know, the X-member thing isn't my fault (with the exception my GF lost the receipt) but I still feel like I need to do something to make it up.
Philo, I know it isnt your fault, Mate, not implying it is, and sorry if it seemed that way. I'm just having a winge at USPS ;)
Last edited by AussieRod on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AussieRod

Post by AussieRod »

Broncodawg wrote:
AussieRod wrote:The BAD:

One particular GFB member, from whom I am still waiting the parts I purchased (since April).

The GOOD:

Can you tell when Rod is buttering us up for a Big request?......haha!..not! Great meeting you in Mex, makes watching your build that much more fun.
What, who, me? :shock: :o :lol: No requests, just giving credit (or hate) where its long overdue :D
Same here, Mate, hope we can bash some trails again at the next BAJAHID run :D
Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Post by Polarcub »

Rod wrt to the parts you purchased from me? Was there a problem I am unaware of?
Jeremy
AussieRod

Post by AussieRod »

Polarcub wrote:Rod wrt to the parts you purchased from me? Was there a problem I am unaware of?
None whatsoever, Jeremy. Everything was fine, as far as I am concerned :D My apologies, your feed back hasnt been listed, but its all copacetic and my dealings with you were excellent.
Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Post by Polarcub »

AussieRod wrote:
Polarcub wrote:Rod wrt to the parts you purchased from me? Was there a problem I am unaware of?
None whatsoever, Jeremy. Everything was fine, as far as I am concerned :D My apologies, your feed back hasnt been listed, but its all copacetic and my dealings with you were excellent.
Good to know, I just read your post and wanted to make sure since our deal drug out haha...Wish I could have delivered them to you personally I like to put faces to names.
Jeremy