CJ Tatton Driveshafts

Forum rules
Post your buying, selling and trading feedback here. Please report problems so that problem users will not abuse other members.

Users that have not held up their end of the bargain will be banned.
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

CJ Tatton Driveshafts

Post by yikes »

Have used CJ Tatton for driveshafts twice now. Ordered a front shaft a while back and was really impressed with the quality for the price. Recently purchased a double cardan rear shaft from him with 1330 joints for $260 shipped. Again, great shaft for the money with Spicer greasable cv, u-joints and splines. Uses thick wall, small diameter tube, as I believe his customer base is primarily rock crawlers. He gets another $100 for 1350 joints. A well known local shop got me for $600 for the same 1330 shaft last time. CJ is getting my business from now on. The guy sells on Ebay, but don't let that scare you off. Haha!

Curtis Tatton
West Valley City, Utah
Phone 801 685 0056

1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Re: CJ Tatton Driveshafts

Post by 1Hondalover »

Working on one with him Brian.....thanks for the heads up.
1Hondalover
Bronco Info: Having so much fun with friends in Baja, we're not sure if we want to race NORRA.....

Re: CJ Tatton Driveshafts

Post by 1Hondalover »

OK it looks pretty sweet. Nice guy that Curtis.

This for the Street Bronco so with boot and Spicer Life Series aka sealed non-greasable.
IMG_9886 (Large).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.