Why are the EB guys holding out on us?

Forum rules
Welcome Early Bronco owners!
Post up some pictures of your rides and share some of your go-fast or hard-use knowledge in our tech area. Thanks for joining!
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Re: Why are the EB guys holding out on us?

Post by Wrightracing.net »

I almost bought a 72 EB last night for $1500 but then I came back to reality, because I have to many projects and not enough space to store them.
fireheadedone
Bronco Info: 1995 XLT Bronco, 1972 Bronco build in progress

Post by fireheadedone »

Wrightracing.net wrote:You are a man after my own heart!!!!! :-) Go big or go home!!!!!!! BIG CI , oh ya!!!
I appreciate the compliment, but I am a woman. ;)
Wrightracing.net
Bronco Info: 1972 Bronco with an 86 chassis, full cage and Long travel coil-over suspension.

Even better!!!!!!! I may be in Love!!!!
fireheadedone

Post by fireheadedone »

Wrightracing.net wrote:I almost bought a 72 EB last night for $1500 but then I came back to reality, because I have to many projects and not enough space to store them.
Aw...should have bought it! They're hard to find at that price! But I know what you mean about space! We have 7 rigs and only a two car garage and two rv parking areas. And we're quickly running out of garage space as i collect parts for my build!
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

This weekend is the AZ Bronco Stampede about 100 miles south of Flagstaff. I might run up there and check it out. Any AZ peeps wanna roll out for a day? Suposed to be a ton of bad ass EB's.
ESHALLBETTER
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

If you go take plenty of pics for those of us who can't!
Wrightracing.net

Aw...should have bought it! They're hard to find at that price! But I know what you mean about space! We have 7 rigs and only a two car garage and two rv parking areas. And we're quickly running out of garage space as i collect parts for my build!
Same here with the two car garage. I have a 34' RV, 20' trailer, Z28 Camero, F350, four quads, a Honda 1972 XL350 and the Bronco. No room at the inn....
fireheadedone

Post by fireheadedone »

Wrightracing.net wrote:
Same here with the two car garage. I have a 34' RV, 20' trailer, Z28 Camero, F350, four quads, a Honda 1972 XL350 and the Bronco. No room at the inn....
LOL... we had to park the quads in the neighbor's garage! Fortunately we have awesome neighbors... they're more like family.
Wrightracing.net

Ya my Bronco is at my Mom's on the trailer until I clean the garage. :'(
toddz69

Post by toddz69 »

RyanDS650X wrote:This weekend is the AZ Bronco Stampede about 100 miles south of Flagstaff. I might run up there and check it out. Any AZ peeps wanna roll out for a day? Suposed to be a ton of bad ass EB's.
We have our largest registration numbers ever for the event this year. Serving meals for 350+ people on Saturday night. I'm guessing there will be 120-130 EBs there.

Come on out!

Todd Z.
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

Yes it seems like it will be a huge turnout! Im trying to find out if i have to pay the 65 bucks if im only coming up for the day friday, i cant stay the weekend...
toddz69

Post by toddz69 »

RyanDS650X wrote:Yes it seems like it will be a huge turnout! Im trying to find out if i have to pay the 65 bucks if im only coming up for the day friday, i cant stay the weekend...
If you're just coming up to hang out for awhile, I don't think you have to register.

Todd Z.
Broncodawg
Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find

Post by Broncodawg »

Going to make it to this event one day. Have always heard what a great time folks have had!