The Owyhee Mustang - Idaho Adventure Bronco

entity-unknown
Bronco Info: 87 Bronco 302 HO w/ MAF/AOD owned since 2001.

Re: The Owyhee Mustang - Idaho Adventure Bronco

Post by entity-unknown »

You'll be happy! I've been hittin mine harder each time I go out and I just go faster and keep smiling :)
Becks_Bronco
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8

Post by Becks_Bronco »

Awesome!! I have a nearly identical set of Fox's under my desk at work lol.

madmatt1
Bronco Info: 1995 White XLT, daily driven work in progress.

Post by madmatt1 »

Becks_Bronco wrote:Awesome!! I have a nearly identical set of Fox's under my desk at work lol.
You already thinking about going a different direction with your suspension setup ?? :o
madmatt1

Post by madmatt1 »

entity-unknown wrote:You'll be happy! I've been hittin mine harder each time I go out and I just go faster and keep smiling :)
Yes, I can't even imagine how much better it's going to be than my current setup! :lol:
Becks_Bronco
Bronco Info: 96 Eddie Bauer, 5.8

Post by Becks_Bronco »

madmatt1 wrote:
Becks_Bronco wrote:Awesome!! I have a nearly identical set of Fox's under my desk at work lol.
You already thinking about going a different direction with your suspension setup ?? :o
Always been the plan since day one to do a single 3.0 coilover up front, possibly IBP. Desolate engine cage etc with C&T, uniball pivots, truss yadda yadda. Deavers, desolate upper shock mount and sway bar for the rear with the triple bypasses.

I did the stage 1.5 because it got me the radius arms, with a mild lift and decent shocks. I'll rock the stage 1.5, enjoy the bronco, have fun and go camping while i save up for the front coilovers and all the other parts. Then once i'm ready, drop her back off at Desolate and have a turn key, stock width mobber. I'll do autofab front glass to 35's don't eat my fenders, and call it a day for suspension. Eventually a cage maybe, continue refining the engine, interior, electrical etc. Comfortable DD/prerunner/overlander.
madmatt1

Post by madmatt1 »

Becks_Bronco wrote:
madmatt1 wrote:
Always been the plan since day one to do a single 3.0 coilover up front, possibly IBP. Desolate engine cage etc with C&T, uniball pivots, truss yadda yadda. Deavers, desolate upper shock mount and sway bar for the rear with the triple bypasses.

I did the stage 1.5 because it got me the radius arms, with a mild lift and decent shocks. I'll rock the stage 1.5, enjoy the bronco, have fun and go camping while i save up for the front coilovers and all the other parts. Then once i'm ready, drop her back off at Desolate and have a turn key, stock width mobber. I'll do autofab front glass to 35's don't eat my fenders, and call it a day for suspension. Eventually a cage maybe, continue refining the engine, interior, electrical etc. Comfortable DD/prerunner/overlander.
Sounds like a good plan! I think you and I have pretty much the same vision for our Bronco builds! :)
Roberto74
Bronco Info: 90 Bronco - Full Cage - 347 with 4R70W - Swinger Steering - Q80's - Kings

Post by Roberto74 »

Great Thread, it looks 1000% better then when you picked her up, and she works..nice...
madmatt1

Post by madmatt1 »

Roberto74 wrote:Great Thread, it looks 1000% better then when you picked her up, and she works..nice...
Thank you! I've currently got a couple of other irons in the fire, but I'm looking forward to starting the REAL transformation pretty soon!