Geoff Falzone / GIANT Bronco

SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Geoff Falzone / GIANT Bronco

Post by SteveG »

I don't remember if this has been posted, but it's definitely worth taking a look at. I have always liked the way Geoff puts stuff together and especially his out-of-the-box approach. Whether or not you agree with his designs, there's no denying him and his trucks see a lot of dirt and good times.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 898&type=3
Sho nuff,
SteveG
ChaseTruck754
Spy/Ninja
Bronco Info: Don't have one - just old Ford trucks

Re: Geoff Falzone / GIANT Bronco

Post by ChaseTruck754 »

Type-o? Not sure if I get what you are asking or saying aside from Geoff does some different/cool stuff - which he does. His stuff seems to defy the logic of many but function really well. That sounds semi harsh typed out so I will clarify by saying people always seem to question a lot of his stuff, but it sure seems to work well!
Owner of only dead and forgotten projects
dtbback
Bronco Info: 1996 EB 351W!! First Bronco!! Plan: Prerunner/ Trail Rig/ SHTF All around Rig

Post by dtbback »

I really like his drop pivots for the front. I wish he had a shot a full bump, so I could see the ground clearance on the pivots, on 35s.
RyanDS650X
Bronco Info: Autofab '96 XLT 5.8

Post by RyanDS650X »

Agreed, his approach isn't the norm but his bronco works very well. I had the opportunity to go for a ride in it at KOH and it blew my mind. Super smooth through anything you point to it at.
'96 XLT 5.8l lil edelbrock, lil Autofab, LOTTA fun.

"I wouldnt even call adding beer as part of a prep...its like putting tires on the vehicle, you just do it."
-shockseals.com
S00TLYFE
Bronco Info: IT RAPTOR NOW

Post by S00TLYFE »

dude is cool, love his outside of the box thinking, also super nice
https://donttellmywiferacing.bigcartel.com/ (We have shirts, stickers, saginaw pumps, and other Bronco/OBS goodies)